what would you most like to see in season 5?

Out of the following, which would you most like to see, or most expect to see, happen in season 5? A

• Syd and Vaughn commit to each other (about time, people!) How far will they go- all the way?Sloane i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes or no? Irina features regularly- bring back spy-mama or leave her well alone? (no spoilers you g

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
season 4 is almost done, leaving the door wide open for possibilities in season 5. Out of the following, which would you most like to see, or most expect to see, happen in season 5? Answer why and possible effects of this below! Just for fun!

think up your own possibilities, without spoilers, and create a new poll!!

ok it seems i overloaded the system (literally!) so i've made another one - you can try to answer this is you like, the other is the same but less waffle, basically!

yes or no? Irina features regularly- bring back spy-mama or leave her well alone? (no spoilers you guys)Sark and/or Anna reign as supreme bad guys- do they work together or separately?Some new ambiguous characters come to town- where do their allegiances lie- good or bad?

Irina has to come back! I'd also love to see Sark and Anna back, but not working together. It would also be cool if there were some new characters, but only if they were really cool bad guys.

I'd love to see Irina back somehow. I definitely want Sark back (good, bad, or somewhere in the middle - I don't care). I don't give a flip about Anna. I hope she stays gone. I think Sloane's going to be "bad" again and I think that Nadia should side with him. I don't want Jack to have a female friend unless her name starts with an "I" and ends in "rina". I'd like to see Syd and Vaughn be engaged or something - can we stop to ponder an Alias wedding? How bizarre would that be?

I want to see lots more of Syd and Vaughn!! I love them!

Irina coming back would kick a lot of ass!

I want to see more of the whole Jack and Syd dynamic. They're just too funny during scenes...

And, who could forget Marshall??

I'm just glad it got picked up again! :lol:

Back