what would you most like to see in season 5?

which would you most like to see, or most expect to see, happen in season 5?

• Syd and Vaughn commit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sloane is unmasked

• Jack makes a new female friend

• Nadia and Syd do battle

• Irina features regularly (no spoilers you guys)

• Some new ambiguous characters come to town

• Total voters
season 4 is almost done, leaving the door wide open for possibilities in season 5. Out of the following, which would you most like to see, or most expect to see, happen in season 5? Answer why and possible effects of this below! Just for fun!

think up your own possibilities, without spoilers, and create a new poll!!

I really think they need to get this Nadia Sydney thing over with, let them battle it out and have Nadia die. As for Syd and Vaughn, I think they already are committed to each other. I think if they got married it would take something away, maybe engagement. We know they love each other and they are together, that is enough for me.

Katie

I want to see Sloane going back to being evil. (The person we have all grown to love). I don't believe that Sloane is good and I'm real tired of hearing him call Nadia "Sweetheart".

PLUS - I want more Sark.

I was thinking that Jack ought to have a new woman (one who won't betray him the way Irina did) in his life in Season 5, so that's what I voted for - although having Syd and Vaughn commit to each other would be good too; and let's not forget including a little more humor as well! 😆

Back