Music What would your own personal theme song be?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Inspired by some chiding from @sci-fi-dude it got me thinking about what our own personal theme songs would be? :D

If you were to ask some family & friends to nominate one for me, they'd likely go with High Tech Redneck by George Jones. :ROFLMAO:

But... if it was based on my views on life at the moment, I'm thinking it'd be something like Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls.

George Jones - High-Tech Redneck

Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days

Cool, its something funny I thought of, but Kevin's idea of a theme song for us Sci-fi folks is paramount. I think the theme from Dr. Who would probably work fer me.
:cool:

Inspired by some chiding from @sci-fi-dude it got me thinking about what our own personal theme songs would be? :D

If you were to ask some family & friends to nominate one for me, they'd likely go with High Tech Redneck by George Jones. :ROFLMAO:

But... if it was based on my views on life at the moment, I'm thinking it'd be something like Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls.

George Jones - High-Tech Redneck

Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days
You know im just messin' round with you Kevin, no harm ment...:cool:

It would a *lot* for me to take something online personal! ;)

So what about your own personal theme song?
You know Kevin, I thought about a few things that might fit, Sanford and Son theme, the 1982 Dr. Who theme sounds cool to me, Gary Numan's electric synth pop its pretty groovie. But I think my favorite would probably be this clip.......
Close to the edge, im not but the song is.:cool:

'Reel Ten' by The Plugz
played at the close of the original Repo Man movie

I can easily imagine this as the theme song if I ever did a radio talk show

Back