• Magneto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystique

• Other

• Total voters
ah dear irina how can you make me choose?!? thats just cruel... :lol:

ok... i want wolverines claws! and i want to be telepathic and be able to teleport... so Jean, Xavier and Nightcrawler. Rogue's power is also awesome... and useful... :angelic:

I would b Kitty aka Shadow Cat, and for those who do not know, she is the one who can walk through walls (she was the one walking through the doorin the 1st film but is mentioned and seen going through walls and soldiers in teh second) i am just so like her character, cept the walking through walls part, and i don't fancy a guy called Lance (avalanche)

Soz watch too much Tv!

I really like Nightcrawler & his ability to teleport--and move! I'd love to be able to do that. Plus I have a similar philosophical/religious outlook--or I try to! So I said "other," obviously.
;)

i chose Jean because she's one of my favorite characters! she's amazing and also.... has two hot guys loving her! but i also would like to be rogue because she has bobbie...... :love:

i said Jean's power. i guess it's probably because i've always been intruged by human thoughts :thinking:
--mandy :angelic:

I'd want to have Jean's powers. I would be able to figure out what kind of questions my biology teacher would ask us on tests!

You know, I think Rogue is jsut awesome but I wouldn't want to have her power. In the comics she fought Ms. Marvel and had skin contact too long, taking all of ms. Marvel's thought, she couldn't distinguish which thoughts were hers and what thoughts were Marvel's she almost went crazy, then Mystique adopted her and she ended up going with Xavier to get hlep. If this is wrong correct me!!!

Back