Season 4 What You Don't Want to See

Seanman2326 said:
What I don't wanna see for Season 4 are......
-Lauren comming back
-Jack being evil
-David Anders being a recurring cast member
-Nadia turning evil
-Quentin Tarantino
thats it i guess....
Sean
[post="911463"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink: :blink: Holy felgercarb! I can't believe you. You're a guy and you... don't... want... to... see... Quentin Tarantino?!?!?!!?!??!?!?! He's the freaking bomb! I'd put on a huge celebration if he was a recurring guest star or even a cast member! Although of course, I know how hard that would be for J.J. to pull off.

He's the ultimate bad guy on Alias, IMO. Forget about his voice and all the funny $h!t he says - his face alone makes me laugh. :lol:

:confused: I'm sorry, I know everyone's entitled to their opinions, but this is shocking to me.

And you actually don't wanna see David Anders being a recurring member? Is that because you don't want to see him at all (I hope that's why)? Because if you want to see him all the time, sure whatever I guess you're a Sark fan, but why?!? I like Sark don't get me wrong, but it's annoying to see how he's always escaping from the CIA and how he's ALWAYS THERE in missions at the same time Sydney arrives! If it's because you wanna see him a cast member for ever, I'm just shocked a guy would think that...

I think that Nadia being evil could be a possibility... what are the reasons to trust that she isn't evil? So that would be a good story... maybe she turns out to be evil after a while... Plus, remember she might already be evil, she ran off with Sloane on Resurrection.

So... here are the things I don't want to see on Alias for the fourth season:
  • The CIA getting close to but not capturing Sloane again multiple times, just like at the end of the 3rd season and the last few episodes of the second season.
  • Sark getting away too quick just like the second episode of the 3rd season, and specially if it's because of some stupid felgercarb like those unknown CIA agents that they traded him for (sorry, but I wouldn't let a terrorist like Sark free because the bad guys have 2 or 3 agents) (3x02 Succession)
  • Sydney again letting Sark off the hook instead of pulling the trigger quick at the first opportunity. And vice versa.
  • Same thing, but this time Sydney with Sloane. Kill that a-hole. Remember how evil he was in the first 2 seasons? Killed Danny Hecht, a ton of people, deceived Sydney for 7 years and killed Dixon's wife.
  • Sarkney. I've said enough. Sarkney fantasies make me wanna throw up.
  • Sark getting killed, at least not until the very end of the season (if they decided to do that).
  • Sydney and Vaughn getting together anytime during the first 5-10 episodes. They need time to heal from Season 3's events.
  • The Francinator. I loved Francie SO MUCH!!!. I think a big part of the show died at the end of Phase One, but as for the Francinator, I've seen enough of her. Don't wanna see her again. Unless it's in flashbacks, and even then, I wouldn't be too excited. But, I do like Merrin Dungey a lot, she's great, so whatever I guess it would be good to have her back in that sense.
  • Sloane getting laid.
  • Dr. Judy Barnett in a therapy session only asking questions instead of actually giving some advise. They use her on this show as a way to tell the audience what's going on with the characters, which is OK, but jeez, she never really helps anyone in my opinion.
  • Anyone coming back from the dead. Unless it's Lauren, and in that case I want her to be completely paralyzed from head to toe like Christopher Reeve (wouldn't that be cool? Seeing her in a wheelchair like Suit and Glasses and being a b!tch like usual, MG did a good job being evil!)
  • Suit and Glasses putting on a baby-crying show!
  • Bombs being disengaged with one second left (whoever said that, good point!)
  • Self-contained episodes
  • A CIA mole. Jeez, what the hell, it's too disturbing. As if the CIA was this dumb. And if it were to happen, don't let the CIA look so STUPID... obviously, Lauren was the mole in S3, but it took them forever to figure it out.
  • Sydney agreeing to work with Sloane (like on Prelude).
  • Dixon NOT going on a mission with Sydney like they used to. They gotta do that again a couple times.
  • Rambaldi artifacts. We've seen enough, don't you think?
  • Jack chatting with Irina on AIM!!!!!
OK that's a lot...

i'd say it's a given that most folks are anti S/V, at least right away...and i, of course, agree, but this is where i disagree--

things i don't want to see:

i would LOVE to see Jack a little evil (and come on, admit it--Jack is a little bent as it is already). i don't mean serial killer evil, but just enough to question his motives. what i DON'T want him is him explaining away those docs to Syd (like everything else he's done) and her just forgiving him

nadia as robin to sydney's batman (holy double agent batman, er, i mean Sydney, that would suck)

sydney as the weepy basket case--give the girl back her b---s, if you'll excuse the expression

katya standing in as a "replacement" for absentee bada-- mom irinia: if you can't get the real deal, let it go

that's all i got for now!! i'm going back to lurking

Things I don't wanna see:

No more doubles at the CIA. The CIA is starting to look about as secure as my hotmail account.

No more freaking love triangle. We've been doing this for 3 years now. Give it a rest. Either have Syd and Vaughn work on their relationship, or not.

No more far fetched prophecies. Give us a real enemy and none of this shadow and dagger s***. We have no idea what the covenant's end goals are, even now. We need an enemy with a somewhat clear objective, so we can gauge how our heroes are doing against that.

No more whimpy marshall. And NO MORE CARRIE. That woman gets on my nerves. Let's give marshall some real missions. I love seeing him out of his element.

I know everyone's entitled to their opinions, but this is shocking to me.

Precisely. There's no need to shout at the poor guy. He was stating his opinion, just as you did. :smiley:

ivand, MUST you be so caustic? :blink: And yes, he meant he wanted to see Sark ALL THE TIME. Bwahahahahaha! Take that! :P I want that too. ^_^

ivand67 said:
He's the ultimate bad guy on Alias, IMO.
Gotta differ with ya there. ^_^

The Francinator. I loved Francie SO MUCH!!!. I think a big part of the show died at the end of Phase One, but as for the Francinator, I've seen enough of her.
I'll agree with this. I find Allison Doren pretty boring, actually. She has very little personality.

Dr. Judy Barnett in a therapy session only asking questions instead of actually giving some advise.
[post="990695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hate to tell you this, but this is how actual therapy works. ;)

I hate to tell you this, but this is how actual therapy works.

I know that, but it's annoying to see it happen like that all the time. Plus, that's just to an extent, at some point, shrinks give some advice and Barnett gives none. Her questions may lead people somewhere, yes, I'm not saying she sucks as a therapist, it's just kinda dumb how she never actually says anything other than a one-line question.

It is true that she's kind of a non-character, like Lauren. Just there to give us exposition and insight into plot development (like in S2, at the beginning of eps), and sleep randomly with Sloane for no reason whatsoever other than shock value. :blink: Honestly, that was like Sarkney just happening out of the blue. Coz as much of a Sarkney fan as I am, I still believe there have to be plausible events leading up to them getting together. There were none of those with Sloane/Barnett. :confused: Besides, it was gross. :P

Leslie said:
It is true that she's kind of a non-character, like Lauren.
[post="991672"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
But unlike Lauren, she didn't eat up oodles of time. ;)

yah i agree on some things like not on the jack being evil but yuah i think marshall should do that insane talk i like it, it adds humor to the show he he
it has everyithing
love
<0> aly <0>

Ok! here goes!
I want to see
1) Lauren coming back and being the major villain
2) Syd and vaughn getting back together
3) Lena Olin coming back
4) Syd confronting Rambaldi

I don't want to see:
1) Plot holes.
2) Lame lines. i.e. "It's the F-150"
3) Rambaldi taking over the missions. Doesn't the CIA have anything better to do?"
4) Syd forgive Vaughn without some major character reform and groveling.
5) Vaughn brooding too much about Lauren.
6) Vaughn forgetting about Lauren. There should be a balance.
7) Nadia taking the focus away from Syd. (JG is why a lot of us watch the show)
8) Weiss dying.
9) Pure evil Jack. He should stay gray.
10) IM Irina. If Lena's gone, just say Irina is in hiding. Jack reminded me of my teenage brother who is always on AIM.
11) Sloane with his shirt off. It is gross.
12) Sark in jail. Get the boy out, so he can resume his role as Syd's enemy.

i don't want to see:

jack & katya together
syd & vaughn together like nothing's happened
marshall dead (i want him alive)

(SkyGirl5, i like your sig.) :smiley:

Lauren-seriously stop with the ressurections
Sloane a good guy-sloane's supposed to be a bad guy
Sydney's sister-why does she have to have one now it will be lame cuz there's only one female ass kciker and that's syd
Jack Bad-He's not perfect but we love him the way he is or was
Sydney's Bangs-lol
Syd &Vaughn jumping back together-i mean i am a shipper but like he killed his wife who he did love before he knew she was bad

Mkay, lets see...
  • Vaughn kissing ugly blond girls (or the paticular blond girl).
  • Sydney without a social life.
  • Bad hair.
  • Sydney's alias being a euro-trash, club goer, person.
  • The ugly main titles they use right now.
  • More boring, not very creative, aliases.

little_miss_vaughn said:
Vaughn being an ass

[post="1034375"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:sideroll: God, Vaughn really was an ass in S3. 😆 😆

If they can make us love him again, I will be very happy. Oh, and I really don't want to see Syd being a wimp.

let's not forget that Syd got over Danny and got with Vaughn in less time than he married Lauren... so whats with the Vaughn pay-outs?? Syd did exactly the same thing. Also Lauren (aka evil flat-chested witch) is bloody manipulative and only married vaughn because she was covenant.....

i don't want to see:
- Dixon stuck behind a desk, i miss the good old days when he went out into the field with syd
- Nadia double-crossing Syd
- and i definitely don't want to see anyone drinking from the Rambaldi magic elixir of life

i do want to see Will and Irina back and i want Syd to be happy!

Back