Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

What you want to do with your life?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Sarah, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Sarah

Sarah Guest

AA, said I should repost this b/c something happend to the other thread. Anyway I want to be a marine.

2. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

photographer or a chef (marines cool!!!both my grandfathers were in the navy in WWII, one of my grandfather is a shellback-do u know what that is?)

3. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

*sigh* I want to be in front of the camera. I'm such a dreamer.

4. Sarah

Sarah Guest

Yeah, does it mean they crossed the equator? My mom and dad were both in the navy and my gradfather on my dads sid.

5. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

6. Sophie

Sophie in love

i would like to be behind the camera ! maybe we will met one day, who knows !! :P

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Marines are cool, I used to want to be one, as you remember. ^_^ I love your sig, and I agree, nothing you can't do with those things :)

8. Sarah

Sarah Guest

THANKS Jo!! LOL, yeah you can do anything with those.

9. Sarah

Sarah Guest

10. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

That would very cool!! (And we will Oscars together, you for directing and me for acting lol)

11. Sophie

Sophie in love

I already think not dream to go to the oscars ! First i have to study, to make my dream come true, and we don't have as many cinema schools as you have in the US ! and i can't study in the US because it's really expensive ! But I think i can do it if i really want to ! :D

12. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

cinematographer of photographer?

13. Sophie

Sophie in love

cinematographer

14. Sophie

Sophie in love

I don't only want to be a director but maybe also a producer ! If i have necessary qualities ! i have the will which is really important !

15. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I wanna be a screenwriter/producer/director :D It scares me though :unsure: It's a LOT harder than people think.

16. liberty47

liberty47 Rocket Ranger

:angelic: I'm not sure exactly what I wanna be, I’ve always liked the idea of photography but I recently heard of something called a photojournalist, anyone know what exactly a photojournalist does? Because I’m not quite sure.

Thanks. :angelic:

17. kouk

kouk Rocket Ranger

I want to become a writer and travel all around the world.
    I would also like to write an official Alias book.

18. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

Except, I don't live in the US, so we don't have any cinema schools here. There are agencies in Toronto, but I don't live anywhere remotely close to Toronto, so I have no hope, really. But I have fallbacks, I can do other things. I'm hoping to go to Julliard and then study somewhere else, so I have options. But I have no idea where.

19. liberty47

liberty47 Rocket Ranger

:angelic: Like I said before I’m interested in photography, but I left out the most important thing. I want to be a good person, I want to be the best me I can possibly be. Ok, you probably all think I’m really odd (to say the least) but when it comes down to it, I really don't mind exactly what I do (as long as its something I’m kind of interested in and that I can do) as long as I’m a good, respected person at the end of the day. :angelic:

20. Ms.MichaelVaughn

Ms.MichaelVaughn Rocket Ranger

I THINK I WANNA BE A TRANSLATOR...I LOVE LANGUAGES....I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GO TO FOREIGN PLACES...I JUST LOVE TO TRAVEL :D :rolleyes: