What you want to do with your life?

S

Sarah

AA, said I should repost this b/c something happend to the other thread. Anyway I want to be a marine.

photographer or a chef (marines cool!!!both my grandfathers were in the navy in WWII, one of my grandfather is a shellback-do u know what that is?)

Yeah, does it mean they crossed the equator? My mom and dad were both in the navy and my gradfather on my dads sid.

Sarah said:
AA, said I should repost this b/c something happend to the other thread. Anyway I want to be a marine.
Marines are cool, I used to want to be one, as you remember. ^_^ I love your sig, and I agree, nothing you can't do with those things :smiley:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Sarah said:
Marines are cool, I used to want to be one, as you remember. ^_^ I love your sig, and I agree, nothing you can't do with those things :smiley:
THANKS Jo!! LOL, yeah you can do anything with those.

Sophie said:
Kara said:
*sigh* I want to be in front of the camera. I'm such a dreamer.
i would like to be behind the camera ! maybe we will met one day, who knows !! :P
That would very cool!! (And we will Oscars together, you for directing and me for acting lol)

Kara said:
Sophie said:
Kara said:
i would like to be behind the camera ! maybe we will met one day, who knows !! :P
That would very cool!! (And we will Oscars together, you for directing and me for acting lol)
I already think not dream to go to the oscars ! First i have to study, to make my dream come true, and we don't have as many cinema schools as you have in the US ! and i can't study in the US because it's really expensive ! But I think i can do it if i really want to ! :D

I don't only want to be a director but maybe also a producer ! If i have necessary qualities ! i have the will which is really important !

I wanna be a screenwriter/producer/director :D It scares me though :thinking: It's a LOT harder than people think.

:angelic: I'm not sure exactly what I wanna be, I’ve always liked the idea of photography but I recently heard of something called a photojournalist, anyone know what exactly a photojournalist does? Because I’m not quite sure.

Thanks. :angelic:

Sophie said:
Kara said:
Sophie said:
Kara said:
I already think not dream to go to the oscars ! First i have to study, to make my dream come true, and we don't have as many cinema schools as you have in the US ! and i can't study in the US because it's really expensive ! But I think i can do it if i really want to ! :D
Except, I don't live in the US, so we don't have any cinema schools here. There are agencies in Toronto, but I don't live anywhere remotely close to Toronto, so I have no hope, really. But I have fallbacks, I can do other things. I'm hoping to go to Julliard and then study somewhere else, so I have options. But I have no idea where.

:angelic: Like I said before I’m interested in photography, but I left out the most important thing. I want to be a good person, I want to be the best me I can possibly be. Ok, you probably all think I’m really odd (to say the least) but when it comes down to it, I really don't mind exactly what I do (as long as its something I’m kind of interested in and that I can do) as long as I’m a good, respected person at the end of the day. :angelic:

Back