What you want to do with your life?

Kara said:
Sophie said:
Kara said:
Sophie said:
Kara said:
*sigh* I want to be in front of the camera. I'm such a dreamer.
i would like to be behind the camera ! maybe we will met one day, who knows !! :P
That would very cool!! (And we will Oscars together, you for directing and me for acting lol)
I already think not dream to go to the oscars ! First i have to study, to make my dream come true, and we don't have as many cinema schools as you have in the US ! and i can't study in the US because it's really expensive ! But I think i can do it if i really want to ! :D
Except, I don't live in the US, so we don't have any cinema schools here. There are agencies in Toronto, but I don't live anywhere remotely close to Toronto, so I have no hope, really. But I have fallbacks, I can do other things. I'm hoping to go to Julliard and then study somewhere else, so I have options. But I have no idea where.
Hey, don't forget me, I'm going to the Oscars too :P

Liberty47, I'm not 100% sure what a photojournalist is, but I think it's a photographer with a journalistic approach, probably a photographer for a newspaper, or something like that. Here's a page with links on photojournalism Photography (I couldnt find a site with actual info, so maybe one of the links will help) also this one: Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar

AliasALIAS said:
Kara said:
Sophie said:
Kara said:
Sophie said:
Kara said:
*sigh* I want to be in front of the camera. I'm such a dreamer.
i would like to be behind the camera ! maybe we will met one day, who knows !! :P
That would very cool!! (And we will Oscars together, you for directing and me for acting lol)
I already think not dream to go to the oscars ! First i have to study, to make my dream come true, and we don't have as many cinema schools as you have in the US ! and i can't study in the US because it's really expensive ! But I think i can do it if i really want to ! :D
Except, I don't live in the US, so we don't have any cinema schools here. There are agencies in Toronto, but I don't live anywhere remotely close to Toronto, so I have no hope, really. But I have fallbacks, I can do other things. I'm hoping to go to Julliard and then study somewhere else, so I have options. But I have no idea where.
Hey, don't forget me, I'm going to the Oscars too :P

Liberty47, I'm not 100% sure what a photojournalist is, but I think it's a photographer with a journalistic approach, probably a photographer for a newspaper, or something like that. Here's a page with links on photojournalism Photography (I couldnt find a site with actual info, so maybe one of the links will help) also this one: Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar
Well since I'm going and the three of you are going, let's just go together!

i have entered several photo contests but havent won (they were for kids and when i saw which photos won it was really an embarresment to aspiring photographers-they were horrible photos)

whatever i want to do i want to be highly successful. editor of a major newspaper, top business exec. of a huge company, or engineer. not sure yet

Guys, the year well all win at the Oscars, there is gonna be some HUGE after-partyin. And we will thank AllAlias.com in our speeches, so we know who we all are LOL!!

Kara said:
Guys, the year well all win at the Oscars, there is gonna be some HUGE after-partyin. And we will thank AllAlias.com in our speeches, so we know who we all are LOL!!
LMAO!! I can totally see it on TV!! LMAO!! One of you guys says you'd like to thank AllAlias and you say your sn or something, there's gonna be an uproar all over the world! I KNEW THAT PERSON WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER!! LMAO!! How may you ask? ALLALIAS OF COURSE! LMAO! :rotflmao: heheh, I can totally see myself freaking out if that happened. :lol:

i'm with you all the way there...but its a fact, life's not fair..you never know what is going to happen and to who...and it seems that the worst things happen to the best people who are the least to deserve it...and like i said before life is not fair, never has been, never will be and that sucks.

I'd love to be an actress but I don't think my parents would like that. This year I'm much more outspoken so I think I could do it. Hey I did ask my crush to dance. Although I haven't ask him to be my boyfriend probably because I'm not sure if he's available.

Back