Whatever happened to Anna?

um, i don't remember if this ever was cleared up or not because i'm not done watching S1 (i just got the DVD's!!!!!!!! :D ) but what happened to Anna Espinosa (or however you spell her name)? Is she still alive? Do you think she might come back? I don't know, maybe she was killed or something but any thoughts or info you have would be great!! If she's not dead, it would be kind of cool to have her come back and have another large female role but then again it might complicate things. ok, tell me what you think!

I am pretty sure she wasn't killed. I'm a huge Angel-Buffy fan too...and I believe I read an interview in Angel mag (or on Slayage.com) with the actress that plays Jasmine/Anna E. In it, they asked her if she had been asked to reprise her role as Anna on Alias. She said something along the lines of "I haven't heard anything yet but I would do it if asked." I think I'm remembering it right.

I think they just put all the bad guys they have no storylines for in storage. Ready to be used again when needed.

I'm also fairly certain that Ana is not dead, but who knows if they will bring her up again. Gina Torres (the actress that played Ana) had that stint on Angel last season as Jasmine and right now she is on 24 as Mrs. Milliken (sp?) - the lady that
Wayne Palmer (played by D.B. Woodside, Principal Wood from Buffy) had an affair with. So she probably won't be back on Alias this season, but nobody knows for sure! I think it'd be cool if they brought her back - she was a great nemesis for Syd.

I just love that all the BEST shows on TV (although I don't watch 24) attract the same actors. It's such an incestuous little world. Let's trace a few more links shall we...

1. Gina who is Ana who is Jasmine who is Mrs. Milliken who was also in the Matrix 2 and 3

2. Bradley who is Will who was in the Ryan Banks AC family movie with Emma who is Anya on buffy and was also on 90210 with Jason Priestly who was Ryan Banks

3. Charisma who was Cordy on buffy then Angel then in an ABC family movie (like Bradley and Emma!) then on Miss Match

4. D.B. Woodside who is Wood on Buffy and now on 24

5. Danny Strong who was Jonathan on Buffy and now is the Yale editor on Gilmore Girls

I know there is lots and lots more but I guess this isn't the site.

well, i guess now that i know that she's not dead, i think it would be cool to have anna come back because then sydney would know a lot about something lauren didn't and she would kind of show her up, or whatever. :lol: if she kind of trailed off without closure then there is a good chance that she may come back if she has time to be on the show! hey, vaughnlovesonlysyd, you have a lot of time on your hands! just kidding, that's a cool list! :D

i'm not sure what happened to K-Directorate...if it doesn't exist any more, that brings up my original question...what DID happen to Anna?

Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
I just love that all the BEST shows on TV (although I don't watch 24) attract the same actors. It's such an incestuous little world. Let's trace a few more links shall we...

1. Gina who is Ana who is Jasmine who is Mrs. Milliken who was also in the Matrix 2 and 3

2. Bradley who is Will who was in the Ryan Banks AC family movie with Emma who is Anya on buffy and was also on 90210 with Jason Priestly who was Ryan Banks

3. Charisma who was Cordy on buffy then Angel then in an ABC family movie (like Bradley and Emma!) then on Miss Match

4. D.B. Woodside who is Wood on Buffy and now on 24

5. Danny Strong who was Jonathan on Buffy and now is the Yale editor on Gilmore Girls

I know there is lots and lots more but I guess this isn't the site.
Hey that's really cool! We all know the JJ and Jen stuff where some were from Felicity etc etc but I really didn't realize how many others there were!

Alias_Fan0202 said:
i'm not sure what happened to K-Directorate...if it doesn't exist any more, that brings up my original question...what DID happen to Anna?
That was something I have been wondering about since I have not had any ALias to watch lately except my DVD's. I am assuming if it is not directly addressed (as the downfall of SD6 was) then it is indeed filed away for possible rebirth at a later date. Interesting!

K-Directorate kind of just disappeared this season!
Now it is just basically The CIA(sydney) and the Covenant!

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to Anna too! I just watched the first 2 seasons and she just sort of doens't show up anymore. I think the last she was on the show was when she shot the guy who had the Rambaldi clock in Italy. Anna was the sniper who killed him.

Ah, good to know I'm not the only one who has been thinking this.. I kinda miss that lil sicko :thinking:

Vaughnlovesonlysyd said:
She was also on XENA!!!!!!!!!

As well as her short lived series Cleopatra 2525 (which also had Vicky Pratt who was also in Xena who is now in Mutant X)

Gina Torres is appearing on 24 this season and appeared in a major recurring role on Angel last season after the demise of her series Firefly.

Moving to Other Characters . . .
;)

Back