Whatever Happened to Kendall?

KateJones47

I need sleep
Ok what happened to Kendall bc on abc.com it says that, "Syd wakes in Hong Kong wearing different clothes and appearing confused and worried. She calls Kendall, who directs her to a safe house." so where did Kendall go? did he just disapear or go back to the FBI when syd was found or what? wouldn't it have made more sense if she was connected to Dixon since he is the new director?

Me too... I actually asked that question in a different thread! I can't say I'm sorry he's not here this season, but I DO want to know what happened to him!

:cool:

You know, I would have paid good $ to see a Kendall-Lindsay fistfight to the death...that would have rocked. Mano a mano, butthead v. jackass--oh man. Those phony boxing matches on TV could not have compared to such an awesome spectacle.

Cudgel

After this week's ep, I realized what the show's been missing: KENDALL!
I miss him giving orders. I miss his classic facial expressions. And I miss how well he delivers seemingly mundane lines so well.
Syd: I've never heard of Project Black Hole
Kendall: Thank you.

Come back Kendall!

Kendall moved onto the Department of Special Research, as he explained to Sydney in Full Disclosure. I miss him. I like him on LOST, but I like Terry O'Quinn best as Kendall and wish he'd get his butt back over to Alias.

If it were possible for Lindsay to look anymore ridiculous and foolish, then a fight between him and Kendall would do it. Kendall is great. He was tough and didn't always make the right decision, sure, but his heart is in the right place. He was loyal to the JTF and its members, even if he never treated them nicely. He was at JTF to do a job, not to make friends.

ChewsterGirl said:
Kendall moved onto the Department of Special Research, as he explained to Sydney in Full Disclosure. I miss him. I like him on LOST, but I like Terry O'Quinn best as Kendall and wish he'd get his butt back over to Alias.
[post="1275859"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i miss him too. i liked that he was a character that was "good" that you loved to hate :smiley:. 'cause before him it was only the bad guys that you love to hate.

I don't think it was weird.

She called Kendall..Since he has worked on the CIA before, she said her numbers and Kendall had probably asked to have all phone calls connected to him..So it's not weird.

Back