Movies What's dropping September 2018

Jethro

Captain
Besides the current run of fright flicks at the cinema, oh and Meg some titles to check out this month kids.

Lost Gully Road - low budget Oz supernatural movie, apparently defines womanhood in the 2018 rein of SloMo. Hoping for some good chills.

The Amityville Murders - back to the DeFoes, keep your powder dry and fingers crossed this one isn't the normal house bound episode in bad movie making.

Hereditary - oh hell yes!

Cargo - Oz zom movie, actually picking this up today folks.

Tarantula - 1950s big bug movie getting a modern release, noted for what could be Clint Eastwood's first movie appearance. Yeah they are releasing a bunch of older titles for us to groove to.

Supernatural Season 13 - the one with the Scooby gang toon! Whoa seems like only yesterday we got a screener for season 1, time moves along.

The Walking Dead Season 8 - sorry with this one till the end credits on the final episode, damn they do need to inject something into this franchise.

Oops a month out, September .... I'm blaming someone else.
:D I usually blame my dogs for distracting me.

Of the list posted it'd be Tarantula that would have my attention. I love being able to see old movies at the theater when I can and it's been some time since the local chain that shows old movies has done a 'creature feature' showing.

Back