What's evil

ok all those in the odd thread would probably say squirrels and furniture. i think hamsters are evil too. my friends might be evil. i'm not quite sure. my science teacher is evil mean and cruel

exactly. i'm in a state of confusion. i've just found out that my friends are working for the squirrels. what to do what to do.

ok saddam the devil osama and that crazy guy from n. korea. sloane and sark... kendall and devlin can sometimes be evil to.. i hate protocal!!

MVISAHOTTIE said:
What do you think is evil?

This is in honor of my frend who thinks pigions are evil!!!!1
Yes, thank you, I believe that pigeons are evil. I mean LOOK at their eyes. Once, in camp we were in Central Park, me and my camp, and there's these pigeons every where and there was this really big and fat one and I yell at it "Pigeons are EVIL!" and it turns around and flies straight at my head. And once there was an evil squirrel outside my window that scratched it and then it ran up onto the roof.

MVISAHOTTIE said:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I think that Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Husein are evil!!!!!.....We need to get rid of them!!!!!</span> :rolleyes:

aliaschick4mv said:
MVISAHOTTIE said:

Yes, thank you, I believe that pigeons are evil. I mean LOOK at their eyes. Once, in camp we were in Central Park, me and my camp, and there's these pigeons every where and there was this really big and fat one and I yell at it "Pigeons are EVIL!" and it turns around and flies straight at my head. And once there was an evil squirrel outside my window that scratched it and then it ran up onto the roof.
I remember when i was walking to the library and i called pigeons evil and one almost attacked me!!! :D

alias_fan said:
ok all those in the odd thread would probably say squirrels and furniture.
They are EVIL!! honestly they are! they are plotting against the world, drunken squirrels and the evil furniture baron!!!!! :Ph34r: :angry: beware of the squirrels!!!!!!!! :blink: LOL!!!!honestly, if you see one, run away and make sure you ask your chair a series of questions before sitting on it! ;) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all at the odd and tc, you must agree with me! :lol: :P :D

Back