Whats going on around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has a lot of things been going on here at AA. People are getting and fights and leaving and hating each other. Doesn't seem like a fun place to be anymore. Any one else notice this?

bluheart13 said:
Its past and over....could we just please just forget what happened and stop making threads about it.
Yeah its not in the past. You need to stop looking in the past and look at whats happening here

I'm not trying to be nosy but I'm just not really in the loop around here and it seems like so much is going on. And I seemed to have missed so much.

freelancer1 said:
bluheart13 said:
Its past and over....could we just please just forget what happened and stop making threads about it.
Yeah its not in the past. You need to stop looking in the past and look at whats happening here
Well I think its over...at least there are no more fights here...just go look back in the pages :rolleyes:

bluheart13 said:
freelancer1 said:
bluheart13 said:
Well I think its over...at least there are no more fights here...just go look back in the pages :rolleyes:
Ditto to everything TImmy is saying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back