What's Hot and What's Not?

kylo4

Cadet
What T.V. Show's do you think are hot, and which one's do you think are not. I think that a crappy show is E.R. that show ****ing sucks!
kylo4

I love ER! Haha, also hot are Alias, Friends, Will and Grace, The Simpsons, SNL, etc.

Not? Most everything on the WB such as Everwood, Reba, and all the other felgercarb (I have a vendetta against the WB because they canceled one of my favorite shows, Popular).

My Wife and Kids, the Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, Alias, Futurama, and King of the Hill are all hot!

Everwood, E.R., Chicago Hope, Scrubs, Teletubbies, Barney, Sesame Street, and Blue's Clues are all not!
kylo4

What's with King of the Hill? You know, this site could cause some serious debates. That would be interesting. Interesting indeed! Lol.
kylo4

Everybody here right now! Can you please check out my Hot/Not for movies and other music. Thanks!
kylo4

Well i like American Dreams cause it kills time til Alias comes on I also watch good morning miami but today I saw the punked with Justin Timberlake and it was so sad and yet remotely funny

ALIAS, the West Wing, JAG, Scrubs (funny as hell...how can you not like it?????!!!!???)...the 4 shows I HAVE to watch every time there's a new episode (ALIAS is the best though)...Charmed from timeto time

on the bad side: ER, Good Morning Miami, While you were out, Emeril...can't think of other stinkers at the moment but maybe inspiration will come soon ;)

Hot: Alias, Gilmore Girls, Friends, Good Morning Miami (though in all honesty, it isn't the best show... I just like it a lot), American Dreams, ER.

Not: Punk'd (I can't stand Ashton Kutcher), Jackass, King of the Hill, South Park, all the WB sitcoms (and the WB exec people 'cause they keep doing stupid things... like cancelling great shows like Jack and Jill and Popular... I'm still pissed about Jack and Jill)

Hot: CSI, Alias, Smallville, Scrubs, ER, That 70's Show, The Osbournes, Three Sisters, Gilmore Girls

Not: Anything stupid. Not funny stupid, just stupid, like...ummmm...Life with Bonnie. That's just stupid. The Simpson's used to be good, and then it sucked, and then JG lent hervoice, so I'll watch that one, but after that, it'll suck again.

And I loved the documentary on coffee, which was on BBC Food the other day. I taped it!

HOT: Alias, Jag, X-Files, The Simpson, Buffy, Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, CSI ....

NOT HOT: Hispanic Soaps I hate them (From Latin America and Spain, the Spainsh TV series are the Worst)

hey i like scrubs, !

hot: alias, scrubs, friends, will and grace, real tv, frasier, punk'd, snl, the daily show, american idol etc.

not: the bachelor, american juniors (ok the mom s are nuts!!! i gt enough of the b****** during Recial with the dance company moms. ENOUGH!!! but i watch it to make fun of them!
REAL WORLD STINKS LIKE OLD EGGS!!!

okay im goign to stop now...

Back