Votes: 1 100.0%
  • movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care

• havent seen them

• Total voters
I agree with Codename and The Alliance. Even though the movies are great, I liked the books way better. You can imagine what the characters and scenery look like. Sometimes movies are completely different from what you've visualized ( even though that wasn't true in this case).

I dont really care much about the movies, but like was said b4, in the books, we have our own visualizations of the story

Even though the movies were really good, i think the books were better because when you read them, you get a picture of what all the people and places look like, and when you see the movie it gets ruined

The books were absolutely 100% better. I don't even know if I could go and re-watch any of them...except for Fang, he was cute....and of course Oliver Wood...but that is besides the point.

It isn't possible to pack such a fantastic story into a movie length tale (Even LOTR left out some important things). But then again...I love books better anyways.

I picked books. Like expressed before...there are different assets to each but I came down on the side of books, but I still like the movies though I get upset when they leave out a lot of stuff, but with most book to movies, it's to be expected.

Back