What's Left of Me

I wanted Syd to beat the felgercarb out of Alice!
That frikin witch.
AHHH!!!
I cannot believe she hit Emily!
It was a great story.
Really great!
I am as always sad that it is over.

How insane is Alice and to think that she would be able to get away with that!

Excellent story and I can't wait to read what you have coming up tomorrow! :smiley:

Wow... what a way to end the story. So Alice is a pyscho.... I'm glad we got to see the real side of her.

So happy that everything turned out okay in the end. :smiley: Thanks for another great story. Can't wait for the new one tomorrow.

It was a really great ending, they can be a happy family again, now that Alice will disappear from their life for good ^_^ , I really hope she will get run over by a bus! I can't understand why she hit Emily after having spent only one hour with her :angry:

damnit!! no one punched Alice!! i was just waiting for syd to knock her out... that would have been the right thing to do!

yay emi loves her family!!

cant wait for new!

I loved this fic! Seriously, really good!
GOD! If I were Michael I would let Syd hit Alice pretty bad! What a b****!!
Except thata I hated Alice, everything else I loved in this fic! Good job!

oh my gosh
she hit her :eek:
that bitch :angry:
i would slap her if i could :angry:
great seane at the end :smiley:
great story ;)
i really enjoyed it ^_^

really cant wait for the new fic ^_^
~VJ~!

Awww :love: How cute......but Alice, UGH! She needs to be slapped hard. She hurt Emily...I'm glad that Emily has realized the importance of family.

Janet, thanks for writing a great fic...one of my favs def!

-erin :smiley:

VROOOOMMMMM! *squelch* Yeah, sorry, that was a car hitting Alice. Ahem. Anyway. I LOVED this. So glad that Emily didn't want to see Alice, and that she considered Syd her mom. Sooooo adorable! Wonderful job! Can't wait for your next story!

Alice is such a bitch, seriously, who would abandon a kid for 14 years then appear and fight for her just to end up hitting her own kid! Idiot she is! But on the other hand, this was so well written, and I did love when Emily's going through the teenage 'I hate everything/whatever' phase.

Thanks!

Its been fun reading your story over the past day or so. I have to say Eric was the best surprise of this story. The lines he said...priceless!

Now the 5 of them can be a happy family :love:

man i just read through this whole thing and WOW!!! i mean WOW!! alice is evil someone needs to b@#*% slap her!!! damn! =] but yes loved the whole sv-ness!! AWESOME!!

Back