What's Love Gotta to do with it?

Aww that was a perfect ending!!
-I loved their daughters name too... it was soo cute!!
-Loved this fic!
Thanks for the pm!

Wonderful ending! This story was just great. The only thing that upset me in the last chapter was that Amelia is dating Sloane! That just made me ill! Your Sloane is probably a wonderful man,but I, obviously, hold a grudge for a longtime!
Thanksfor the PM

awwww...
that was so sweet
it was a perfect ending...
except maybe the fact that amelia dating sloane
that just disterbed me beyond words
thanks for the pm

Thanks for the story. :smiley: I enjoyed it. Very creative and original.

And.....what a shock to see "myself" in the last chapter. :smiley: You probably didn't even know....but thanks. I definitely did a double take.

omg!!! i loved this fic!!! ican't belive that's the end!! why does every good thing always have to end??? nwayz, reallyy really great job!!! i loved it!!! definitely going to miss it!!! this has become one of my favorite fics i've ever read. and i know i'm not an avid reviewer, but i just want u to know that i read every fic and enjoyed it!! so, awesome job!! loved this fic and i'm definitely going to miss it!! if u ever write any fluffy fics, u can always send me a pm.

Guys,

Thank you for all your reviews. I'm thinking of writing a sequel (s)?...but more in the line of Emma's story as she starts her quest to find her True Love. I might do Dylan's story as well...who knows.

I haven't started writing it yet but already have some great ideas. I will let you know when it is ready to post.

:smiley:

CJ

Wow! I can't believe that I just read the entire story. A friend reccommended that I read this, and it was so worth it! I loved every chapter of it, especially when Vaughn and Sydney were actually starting their proper relationship. I totally loved it!!

Thanks for writing it and sorry that I only found your story now. :fower:

Bri 🤠

Back