what's ppls problem with being GOTHIC

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
yea...i know a couple college people who still haven't passed their puberty stage yet. they're stupid jerks, but i'm not saying that all college people are like that. it's just ur luck with who u meet.
Yup... I've encountered all sorts of people at college. Some just refuse to grow up... they're the ones (mostly) who join frats and sororities. I'm kind of scared, 'cause I guess the college that I'm transferring to is kind of clique-ish. But hey, I survived HS, so I can survive this.

Existentialist said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
yea...i know a couple college people who still haven't passed their puberty stage yet. they're stupid jerks, but i'm not saying that all college people are like that. it's just ur luck with who u meet.
Yup... I've encountered all sorts of people at college. Some just refuse to grow up... they're the ones (mostly) who join frats and sororities. I'm kind of scared, 'cause I guess the college that I'm transferring to is kind of clique-ish. But hey, I survived HS, so I can survive this.
wow you make hs sound horrible :lol: now i'm scared.

but yeah about labels... i think i've said enough of it on the first page

nance said:
Existentialist said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
wow you make hs sound horrible :lol: now i'm scared.

but yeah about labels... i think i've said enough of it on the first page
Aw Nance! Don't be afraid of HS. Just don't let it intimidate you. It shouldn't anyways.

And yeah, freshman year in the dorms was kinda hellish. I got along with the other people in my dorm, but one of my roommates was mean! She wouldn't hang out with the rest of the people in the dorm and she was so mean to me. She said I was going to hell 'cause I don't go to church every sunday. But yet she goes and gets high and stuff. :rolleyes:

the only problem I have with "gothic" people is they have all of this stuff around them surrounding them, their life is set on a silver platter yet they still find a way to be depressed about nothing and dress all droopy and in black.....that's just odd and ignorant

or sometimes, 12 year olds or even younger copy their older siblings who are gothic and they turn gothic.....

gotchic people who want to "be their own person" by dressing Gothic, that is by far the lamest excuse I've ever heard....look who you hang around with, THEIR GOTHIC!!! Wake up and realize that you shouldn't be depressed at all!!

I'm all for dressing how you want to dress and all of that but as far as how you feel and how your dressing makes you feel, if it makes you feel happy then by all means, dress gothic, but if you're just dressing all in black to show that you're depressed, that's what's pathetic and you need to fix yourself on your own alone with God

Milo47 said:
the only problem I have with "gothic" people is they have all of this stuff around them surrounding them, their life is set on a silver platter yet they still find a way to be depressed about nothing and dress all droopy and in black.....that's just odd and ignorant

or sometimes, 12 year olds or even younger copy their older siblings who are gothic and they turn gothic.....

gotchic people who want to "be their own person" by dressing Gothic, that is by far the lamest excuse I've ever heard....look who you hang around with, THEIR GOTHIC!!! Wake up and realize that you shouldn't be depressed at all!!

I'm all for dressing how you want to dress and all of that but as far as how you feel and how your dressing makes you feel, if it makes you feel happy then by all means, dress gothic, but if you're just dressing all in black to show that you're depressed, that's what's pathetic and you need to fix yourself on your own alone with God
Good point milo!!!
p.s ur picture of sark it hot!!

Milo47 said:

Not all people who dress gothic have their lives on a silver platter.

And god doesn't fix everything. Especially depression. Maybe if your faith is strong enough, it can, but if you're depressed, chances are your faith isn't very strong anyways.

Milo47 said:

not all people who are gothic are deppressed i dress gothic (but not completely)
my life is going pretty well. my best friend is gothic, but she doesn't act like most gothic people do (me included) she is one of the most loyal and funny friends i ever had and am probly going 2 meet. she's the one who inspired me to put this topic up in the first place!

Back