What's Right?

*SPYnish* said:
Sequel ????? Pleasee, Pleaseeeee :angelic:
I dunno. I was thinking about it..... but .... I dont know. lol. I have an idea for a fic set 20 years in the future, and Syd and Vaughn's daughter comes too work for the CIA, but I dont know how good it be. I mean, 3 generations there is kinda a lot, and plus I dont know how great of a sequel it be to Whats Right, since it skips so many years. I dunno. Do you guys think I should write that? And if so, should I make it a sequel or not??

That's a great story..... :eek:scar: (y)
Thanks for all the PMs! :woot:
And you should write a sequal... Your idea is really good!!!!!!!!!!

obsessetion said:
A.I.C. said:
That's a great story..... :eek:scar: (y)
Thanks for all the PMs! :woot:
And you should write a sequal... Your idea is really good!!!!!!!!!!
ditto!!!
ditto to the ditto..(i think that makes sence?)anyway i hope you decide to write a sequel and if you do can you pm me????AWSOME STORY!!!!!!!
-thanks for all the pm's!!!!!!!!

This was a really good chapter and also a great ending :D
I really loved reading this story and I was always happy when you updated :woot:
I'm kind of sad that it's the end :depressed:
Anyway...I really loved your story and you are a really talented writer!!! :winner:
--Patricia--

awesome ending! i llove how the title fits right into the last line---it makes everything clear....sequel??? please pm witha sequel or any other fic
great job

This is such a great fic!! You did a wonderful job throughout the whole thing. They’ve been through so much and now they got married!!! Such a happy ending! *sigh* :angelic:
nattie

Back