What's Right?

Please don't let Vaughn die...He doesn't deserve it!!! :(
It was a really great chapter (y) :D
Could you please PM me when you've posted the next chapter???THANK YOU :smiley:

btw alias4life_4, i think ur sig is violating the rules. im not sure, but u should check the rules before the admins do somethng.

you know what i think? I think your mean for leaving us wihta cliff hanger like that! lol
please post sooooooooonnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to get a new chapter up. My gay computer wouldnt work yestreday! :( So anyways, I added everyone to the PM list who wanted one. OOOHH! One thing that I forgot to mention-- In my story, Sark was never in CIA custody. K? lol Anyways, here's the next chapter. Hope ya like it!

CHAPTER 3
(Jack's POV)

"Vaughn! Sydney's wak---" but thats all Jack could say. He heard the gunshot and took cover on the ground. Once he was sure that no more shots were going to be fired, he stood up, and looked around. Thats when Jack noticed Vaughn, collapsed on the ground. Jack ran twords Vaughn, hoping he was okay. As much as he disliked Vaughn, he knew it would kill Sydney if Vaughn was gone! When Jack reached Vaughn he bent down to his level to see what happened.

"Jack, I'm fine. It's just my shoulder. Go by Sydney!" Vaughn said.

Jack breathed a sigh of relief. Least he was okay. For Sydney's sake that is. "Did you see what happened?" Jack asked.

"No. Just go, Jack! I want someone there with Sydney!" Vaughn yelled.

"Fine. Dont you want a hand up first?" Jack asked.

Vaughn looked shocked. "Uhhh... sure..." Vaughn said as he got up, wincing in pain. "Thanks Now go by Sydney!"

"Fine, but are you sure you can walk?" Jack asked.

"Yes! Go!" Vaughn said.

"Okay." Jack said, and with out another word he ran off and went to Sydney's room."
~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Vaughn's POV)

Vaughn walked slowly back to the hospital doors. "Great!" he said outloud to himself. "I have to get shot the day Sydney finally wakes up!" As he was about to enter the hospital, a bunch of doctors and nurses came up to him with a stretcher. Jack must have told them, Vaughn thought. Once they reached the hospital room Vaughn was asked a million questions about what happened. "Uhhh.. it was a drive by shooting. They missed, and I got shot." he lied. Vaughn didnt want to tell the truth. He knew they wouldnt understand. How many people get randomly shot, most likely because of there jobs? Not many.

"Listen" Vaughn said " It's just my shoulder. Nothing serious, so could you hurry up? My girlfriend has been in a coma for six days. She just woke up. I want to see her."

"Uh... okay" one of the doctors answered finally.

After about another hour the doctors finally said that they were done.

"Great!" Vaughn said. "Now can I go?"

"Yes, just sign these papers, and be back in a week for a check up." A nurse said, handing him a clipboard.

Vaughn signed the papers as fast as he could and ran down the hall to Syd's room. He couldnt wait to see her! When he reached the door, Vaughn took a deep breath, and knocked. THen he opened the door slowly, and walked in. Before Vaughn could even get a word in, Sydney yelled "Vaughn!"
~*~*~*~*~*

(Jack's POV)

When Jack entered Sydney's room, she was allready wide awake, asking the nurse who was in the room a million questions. Jack was disappointed to see when Sydney noticed Jack her smile sorta fell, but she put it back on and yelled "Dad!" Jack knew the man she wanted in the room that moment was Vaughn. He sighed, but took a deep breath, and walked over to give her a hug.

"Oh Sydney! Thank God you okay!" he said as he sat down. Jack noticed tears were in Sydney's eyes. "Sydney? Whats wrong" he asked.

Sydney jerked her head in the direction of the nurse. Jack understood. She didnt want to talk until the nurse was gone. They talked about pointless stuf until finally the nurse left.

(Syd's POV)

"Dad? What happened? I mean I remember I had the fight with Francie. Well, not really Francie, but after I shot her, I had this dream. I was in Hong Kong. Two years had passed. And..... And........ And....." The teas took over. She could talk anymore.

"shh.. Syd. It's okay." Jack said trying to comfort her. "You dont have to talk about it. But, it was just a dream. You've been in a coma for six days."

Sydney noodded, relived, but she still couldnt speak. Jack just let her sit in silence untill her tears passed. Finally she said "Dad, where's --"

"Vaughn?" Jack answered fo her.

"Yes. Sydney said. Where is he?"

"Uh... Syd... Vaughn's been here every single day for the pst six days. He wore himself out. He was just going home for a little bit, about 2 minutes before you woke up." Jack said, pausing to take a breath. "When he walked out in to the parking lot, he was shot."

"What?" Sydney screamed. "Oh my God! Is he okay? Where is he? Who did this?"

"Shh.. Syd. He's fine. It was just his shoulder. We dont know who did this. Or why." Jack answered.

"Is he here?" Syd asked.

"Yes. Dont worry. He'll be here as soon as he can." Jack said

"Okay" Sydney answered.

Just then there was a knock at the door, and in came Vaughn! Sydney couldnt belive it. She was so happy! "Vaughn!" she yelled
~*~*~*~*~*

Thats it folks. lol. Hope ya liked it! Reviews please!

Back