What's Right?

That's great...but an evil cliffhanger!!!! How's on the phone??? Please don't leave me hanging like this :D
Thanks for the PM!
Please post more soon :woot:

Hey guys! Well, this chapter should clear everything up for everyone. Remember, in my fic., Sark was never in CIA custody (spelling?? LOL!) Here ya go. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 5
(Syd's POV)

"What could be taking so long?" Sydney said out loud to herself. It had been 20 minutes since Vaughn left the room to go find a doctor. Sydney despretaly wanted to know what was going on, but she was stuck in bed. Finally after another 5 minutes Vaughn walked in the room with a doctor. "Hey Syd! Sorry it took so long. But we can go!" Vaughn said cheerfully, but he turned to Sydney and rolled his eyes. She understerstood. It must have took lots of convincing to let her go.

"Miss Bristow" the doctor said "I'm letting you go now only because Mr. Vaughn insists it's an emergency. But I must urge you to come back in as soon as possible. We need to finish taking some tests."

"Fine. I will" Sydney answered simply. She just wanted to leave, and find out what was going on.

Once the doctor finally left, Syd changed and got all her stuff together. She took Vaughn's hand, and walked out of the hospital.
~*~*~*~*~*

(Vaughn's POV)

As soon as Vaughn and Sydney sat down in the car, Syd imedately began asking questons. "Okay, Vaughn. Whats going on?"

"Uhhh.... Syd..." Vaughn said, not knowing where to start.

"Who was on the phone?" Sydney asked.

"Sark" (a/n see why I needed to make him not be with the CIA. lol) Vaughn answered.

"What?" Sydney yelled. "What did he want?"

"He was the one who shot me." Vaughn answered.

"Oh my God! I'm going to kil him! Why's he do it?" Sydney said.

"He said he was in love with Alison, Francie's double. He wanted to get revenge on you for killing her." Vaughn said

Vaughn could tell Sydney was trying to hold back tears. He took her hand, and squeezed. "It's okay, Syd." he said, soothingly.

"I know. I'm just worried about you......... about us" Sydney said

The rest of the drive ws spent in silence, both Syd and Vaughn lost her their own thoughts. Vaughn kept replaying the conversation with Sark in his mind.

"Hello Mr. Vaughn. Glad to hear your up and about."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Havent you figured it out yet? Tisk tisk. The CIA is really slippng on what they teach their workers. I was the one who shot you. But I dont really care if I hurt you or not. Sydney's the one I want. She killed Alison. The one person I loved and cared for."

"Thats a pretty stupid reason for doing this"

"Really, Mr. Vaughn? Tell me. If I killed Sydney, you wouldnt come after me?"

"You keep your God da** hands off Sydney!"

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll be seeing you both soon, Mr. Vaughn."

"You stay the hell away from us both!"

"Vaughn? You were supposed to turn back there." Sydney said, bringing Vaughn back to reality.

"O God. Sorry, i'm just thinking." Vaughn said, as he pulled into a parking lot to turn around."

Sydney just noded.

When they reached the CIA building, the first person to great them was Weiss. "Sydney!" he said. "Great to see you up!" He gve her a hug.

"Thanks" said Sydney.

"Shouldnt you still be in the hospital, though?" Weiss asked. Sydney didnt answer. Then Weiss noticed Vaughn's arm, which was in a sling.

"What the heck happened? Did the happy couple get in a fight? Because ya know Vaughn, Sydney could totally break your arm if she tried." He said, jokingly.

"uhh... not quite. Long story. Are Kendal and Jack around?" Vaughn said.

"yea." Weiss said. "Whats going on guys? I never knew anyone who actully wanted to talk to Kendal on their own will"

"We'll explain" said Sydney "Just please show us where they are"

"Fine, fine, fine! Come this way. Just dont break my arm, too!" Weiss said, with a smile.
~*~*~*~*~*

(Syd's POV)

As Sydney, Vaughn, and Weiss entered Kendal's office, Sydney was imedately greated by her father's voice "Sydney! What are you doing here?" Jack said, sounding slightly irratated. "Shouldnt you still be in the hospital?" Then turning to Vaughn, he said " Mr. Vaughn, was this your idea?"

Sydney was about to say something, but Vaughn answered first.

"Yes, but Jack, it's for good reason. I dont think Sydney's safe at the hospital." Vaughn said.

"What do you mean, you dont think she's safe?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Agent Vaughn, please explain" Kendal said, cuting in. "And what happened to your arm?"

"Listen! I'l, explain it. Just, cant we go sit somewhere and talk? I dont think it's good for Sydney to be standing here this long"

Sydney blushed slightly at what Vaughn said. It was nice he cared so much, but it was weird with all these people around. "You shoudl sit too, Vaughn" Sydney said, trying to take the focus off her.

"Fine" Kendal said. "Follow me"

Sydney and the others followed Kendal out the door.
~*~*~*~*~*

So, good or not? Reviews please! Thanks for reading!

Hey guys! I dont think i'm going to be able to get the next chapter of the story up today. I only have about 10 minutes of computer time, and thats not enough to write it all. I might have time tonite. Well, if not today, tomorrow!!

Back