What's Right?

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. Sorry I couldnt get it done yesterday. Well, ENJOY!

CHAPTER 6

(Vaughn's POV)[/I

Once eveyone had been seated in a debreifing room, Vaughn began his story of being shot, and his phone call with Sark. Through out the whole story, Vaughn noticed Sydney was having trouble keeping in tears. At one point she couldnt hold them any longer, and a single tear driped down her cheeck. Vaughn reached over and grabed her hand; getting some evil stares from Jack and Kendal. But Vaughn didnt care. He and Sydney were going through a rough time, and they needed to be there for one another. Sydney turned to Vaughn with a greatful smile. Finally after Vaughn was done with his story, Kendal said something.

"Well, it's obvious that Sark wants revenge on ethier of you, so the only logical thing to do would be to put you in CIA safehouses" he pasued to take a breath, then said "sepratley"

"What do you mean by 'sepratley'?" Vaughn asked, turning to Syd with a worried glance.

"As in you two will not be together, or be able to come in connact eachother in any way" Kendal said.

"What about work?" Sydney asked.

"I think it's a good idea for both of you to stay home for a while." said Kendal.

"Why cant we see one another?" Vaughn asked.

"Because, Agent Vaughn, Sark wants both of you. It's better to seprate you, so if he goes after you, he wont get you in one shot. Besides, Mr. Vaughn, whats more important to you? Staying alive, or seeing your girlfriend?" Kendal answered, with a smile.

Vaughn turned red at Kendal's response. He just looked down at the desk.

"For how long?" Sydney asked.

"I would say a month at least, Agent Bristow." Kendal said, still smiling.

"A MONTH?" Sydney yelled. "WHY?"

"It's just a precaution, Sydney. It's not really that long." Jack said, who had been unusually quiet through out this whole time.

Vaughn turned to look at Sydney. He wouldnt be able to see her for a whole month!

"So, with that settled, Sydney please follow Jack, he'll show you where you'll be staying, and Vaughn-"

"Wait!" Sydney cut in "Cant we say good-bye, first?"

"Fine" Kendal said with a sigh. "You have 10 minutes, then meet us back here.

Vaughn and Sydney got up, and left the room. They walked in silence for a while. Vaughn couldnt help thinking this was all just a way to seperate him and Syd for a while. He knew how much Kendal and Jack hated the idea of them together. Once they were far enough away, Sydney let out a sob, and threw her arms around Vaughn. "Oh Vaughn!" she wailed. Vaughn didnt know what to say. He wanted to tell her so much, but he didnt know were to start. "Syd...." he said, not knowing how to finsh the sentance. But Sydney answered for him, by placing her lips on his. They stayed like this for several minutes, until Sydney broke away.

"Oh Vaughn! This is so stupid. Why do we have to stay seprate? I think it's just an excuse to seprate us for a while!"

"I Know." Vaughn answered. "Thats exactly what I was thinking."

Sydney looked up at him with tears running down her face. Vaughn took his sleeve, and brushed them away. "I love you" he said.

"I love you to!" Sydney answered, while hugging him again.

Vaughn pulled her into another kiss. After a few minutes Vaughn felt a tap on his shoulder. "Huh?" he said, turning around. "Oh, hey Weiss!"

"Hi guys!" Weiss said. "Listen. Kendal's over there yelling his a** off because he says you guys have been gone for *gasp!* 15 minutes. So ya better get over there before he has to walk over here."

"Fine" said Sydney with a sigh, and grabed Vaughn's hand. "Lets go Vaughn"

They walked down the hall to where Kendal and Jack were waiting for them.

"About time!" Kendal said "Mr. Vaughn follow me, Miss Bristow, follow your father."

Vaughn noded to Kendal, and turned to Sydney to give her one last hug. He was going to miss her so much! They let go, and turned oposite ways. Vaughn looked back at Sydney, and saw she was looking at him too. He smiled at her, and turned back to Kendal.
~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, thats it for now. I know I'm evil! LOL! Well, it will all work out in the end. :smiley: Reviews PLEASE! And dont hate me! LOL!

that was great!! hehe they cant see each other for a month!! thats great little twist!! ok hope you have more up soon!!

ughhhh, i am in love wiht this story! i havn't replyed in a while and i'm sooo glad you had syd wake up! and why are they being seperated? I was liken the fluff!
Post as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!

I really loved this chapter :D
It's kind of sad that they can't see each other for a month :confused:
Anyway...I hope you'll update soon :smiley:

P.S.:thanks for the PM!!! ;)

That's great...
they are going to be seperated a whole month???? not really!?! :D
Thanks for the PM! Please post more soon! :woot:

Hey everyone! I dunno if I'm going to be able to get another chapter up today. I'm going to Rome in a few days, so I'm really busy getting things ready before I leave. But I'm going to try to get at least a few more chapters up before I leave on friday. Well, I might have some time tonite after dinner, hopefully. Cya later!

Hey everyone! Sorry that I couldnt write yesterday! Well, here's the next chapter. Hope ya like it! ENJOY!

CHAPTER 7

(Syd's POV)

Sydney Bristow sat on the couch with a photo album in her lap. It was filled with pictures of her and Vaughn. It had been two long weeks since the last time she saw him. Syd wanted to see him so badly. Touch him. Hear his voice. But the album was all she had. She was glad she remembered to bring it when she got a chance to grab stuff she would need here, from her real house. Sydney shut the album suddenly. Looking at the photos just made her miss Vaughn more. She got up, and stretched. Syd wanted to go runing so badly. She wasnt used to just sitting around. But her father had forbidden her to go outside, knowing she'd end up at Vaughn's. Sydney thought that was unfair, because she didnt even know where where he was staying. Jack said she'd find him anyways, and Syd knew it was true. After about 10 minutes of just standing there, trying to decide what to do, Sydney sat back on the couch with the album. There was nothing better to do. A little while later, the door bell rang. She sighed, expecting it to be her father. Since he was the only one who had visted her so far. When Sydney opened the door, she let out squeal.

"Weiss!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Vaughn's POV)

Ring Ring Vaughn's cell phone was ringing.

"hello?" Vaughn said.

"Hey man! Mind if I come over for a bit?" Came Weiss's voice from the other end. Vaughn was glad to hear from him. He was so bored stuck in this house.

"Sure Come on over!" said Vaughn.

"Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes" Weiss said, and hung up.

Vaughn was glad to hear from Weiss. He was getting so bored stuck in this house. A few minutes later the door bell rang.

"Hey!" Vaughn said, holding the door open for Weiss.

"Hi. Um... nice place ya got here." Weiss said sarcasticly.

"Thanks!" Vaughn said, in the same joking tone.

Vaughn got out drinks for them, and they sat on the couch and talked.

"So" Vaughn asked. "Whats new? How is everyone?"

"Great" said Weiss, "and I know what your next question is going to be, so dont even ask it"

"And what will it be?" asked Vaughn.

"Duh. Have you heard anything about Sydney? And the answer is no. Jack wont let me near the house. He seems to think I'll bring you." Weiss said.

"Oh" said Vaughn, his smle fading.

"God man! Not being with her really upsets you, doesnt it? Why do you still want Syd when you got me sitting right here in front of you?" Weiss said.

Vaughn laughed, but he stoped quickly.

"Allright. If you really want, I'll sneak over to Sydney's house for you." said Weiss.

"Weiss! You would do this for me! Really?" Vaughn said, sounding happy again.

"Yes, but you owe me! And if I loose my job, or get killed by Jack, it's your fault!" Weiss said with a grin.

Vaughn just laughed. "Thanks man."

"Anytime. But first, arent you going to give me the royal tour?" Weiss asked.

"Oh sure." said Vaughn, getting up. "Here's the kitchen........ bathroom........ bedroom."

" I like your bedroom" Weiss said when they walked in.

"Thanks, but its not really mine." Vaghn said.

"Hey! Whats this?" Weiss said, noticing a little blackbox on Vaughn's dresser.

"What do you think?" Vaughn asked with a smile.

"A ring for Sydney, perhaps?" Weiss said.

"You got it" Vaughn said, laughing.

Weiss opened the box, and saw an expensive looking ring. He whisled. "You must really love her." he said.

"Of coarse I do." Vaughn replied, walking over and and taking the box from Weiss, and putting it in a drawer.

"So" said Weiss, sitting on the bed, "When ya gunna pop the question?"

"I'm not sure. I was going to in Santa Barbara....." Vaughn's voice trailed off.

"Well, I better get going if you want me to visit Sydney tonight, and I know you do" Weiss said, getting up and heading for the door.

Vaughn smiled and said "True. Thanks again!"

"You bet ya" Weiss said, stepping outside. "Bye!"

"Bye! Oh! And Weiss. Not a word to Syd about what I told you" Vaughn called.

"Of coarse I will" Weiss said, then noticing Vaughn's angry look added "not. Will not."

"You better not" Vaughn said, pretending to sound angry.

"Scout's honor!" Weiss said, holding up two fingers.
~*~*~*~*~*

So, whatcha think? Kinda a borign chapter, but it will get better. Reviews please! Cya!

Back