What's Right?

hehehe!!! that was good!! ahh watch weiss screw it up!!! anyways great job and cant wait to see vaughn pop the question!!

Okay guys, this is the last chapter I'm going to be able to get up before I leave for Rome. Tomorrow I'm going to be at my cousin's house all day, and then Friday I'm leaving for Rome. So hope ya like it! ENJOY!

CHAPTER 8

(Syd's POV)

"Weiss!: Sydney yelled. She was so happy to see him. Any company other than her father was great. "What are you doing here?"

"Your loverboy sent me over here. Otherwise, I wouldnt have bothered." Weiss said with a grin.

"Sydney smiled and playfully punched him in the arm. "Sure" she said "I know you love coming to see me."

"Okay. You got me!" Weiss said.

"So, whats everyone been up to?" Sydney asked.

"By everyone, do you mean Vaughn?" Weiss asked, as he sat down in a chair.

"Perhaps" Sydney said with a grin.

"Well, he's fine. He really misses you." said Weiss.

Sydney just smiled. She was happy to hear about him. "Did he say anything else?" she asked.

"Not really. But, I was only there for about 5 minutes before he kicked me out to send me here." Weiss said.

Syd nodded. "So what else has been going on? Anything on Sark?"

"Nope. We havent found out anything yet. We have no idea if he's still even in L.A." replied Weiss.

"Great-" Sydney started to say, btu was interupted by her phone ringing. "Hang on Eric. I'll be right back." and she ran to answer the phone. "Hello..........okay see you in a bit." Syd hung up the phone and walked back over to Weiss. "That was my dad. He said he was coming over in about 5 minutes. You lucky he called first. Normally he just shows up."

"Okay." said Weiss as he got up, and gave Sydney a hug. "Take care of yourself, Bristow."

Sydney laughed. "I will. By Weiss!"

Weiss turned and walked out of the house.
~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Sark's POV)

"Mr. Sark, why are you smiling so big? Something go well?" Sloane asked.

"Yes, actully. I just got word that the CIA did exactly what I wanted them to do." Sark answered.

"And what would that be?" Sloane asked.

"They put Sydney Bristow in a safehouse. Alone." replied Sark.

"Oh. Your still planning to go after her then?" Sloane said, sounding as if he didnt care in the least.

"Yes. And it will be much easier now without that Vaughn guy hanging around." Sark said.

"And why is that?" Sloane questioned.

"Because he would do anything to protect Sydney, so it would be harder to get her, but without him, it will be so much easier. See, the CIA thought they were being smart by not putting them together, since they thought I wanted them both. But I dont. Only Sydney." Sark answered.

"Fine. What exactly are you planning to do with her?" asked Sloane.

Sark didnt answer. He just laughed.

"Well, if you keep her alive, bring her here. I want to speak with her. But if you kill her, there's no need to of coarse." said Sloane.

Sark nodded. "I'll be leaving in two days time." and he walked out of the room.
~*~*~*~*~*

Thats it. I know it's really short, but the next 2 chapters are long to make up for it. Plus this way I leave you something to ponder over while I'm gone. lol. Well, I'll be back July 4th, so I'll be posting more as soon as I can. BYE!!

Back