What's The Scariest Thing That Coud Happen To You?

What's The Scariest Thing That Coud Happen To You?

• Getting Cancer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loosing a limb (arm, leg)

• Going Blind

• Going Depth

• Loosing your voice

• Getting AIDS

• Having to loose you uterous (Women) "private area" (men)

• Going into a coma

• Get a menatlly damaging disease like MS that criples you or/and makes you brain dead

• Other

• Total voters
I was watching Operah today and got inspired to start a poll based on what ppl find to be the scariest thing that could happen to their health.

I was stuck between voting blind and mentally damaging disease. I choose the mentally one though.

:( Messege from a Toronto Cracker :(

a mentally damaging disease...
my grandma has alzheimers and its so sad that she cant remember anyone or anything...i have also waited on people with parkinsons (im a waitress parttime back at home) and its heartbreaking to see these people cant keep a fork steady to put food in their mouth... i cannot imagine suffering from that... :(

Get a menatlly damaging disease like MS that criples you or/and makes you brain dead

That'd just freak me out, and i don't know what i'd do.

the mentally damaging disease woulod have to be the worst for me. With cancer, there might be a chance of recovery, losing a limb is ok, blindness would probably give me depression, but i'd be ok, going deaf (is that what you meant?) would also give me depression but not as much as blindness, losing my voice is not big deal, AIDS i'd be fine with, losing something is fine, and if i were in a coma, i wouldnt know it.

Having something go wrong with my head would be the worst, like a mental disease. I think it would be horrible if like, I tried to talk and I knew what I wanted to say, but I couldn't say it, like the words get changed around and replaced with other ones. I read a book with a lady in it that had that problem and it was really sad.

loosing a limb. in one of my classes i saw a movie of a guy who had a bomb in his hand and it blew up and mangled his hand and they showed the surgery and the surgeons were only able to save two fingers.

i also couldn't stand loosing a limb because i'm very athletic and it would probably make me cry having to learn how to make up for my loss

I picked going blind, but now that I think of it, I'm not sure. If I was going to live a long life, that would be the worst. But I guess it would still be better than having terminal cancer or AIDS and dying young. I just can't imagine learning how to enjoy life without my eyes..

Back