Season 5 Whats the shocking revelation?

Ok, i was thinkin about what we heard that someone will go to the dark side in the episodes comin up! so who doyou guys think it is??

this is what i think:

Sloane: have to start of with Sloane because i dont ever think he'll go straight he seems like he has a secret too, isay it could be him!

Jack: Nah (i know lame answer i cant think of anythin)

Syd: could be Julia pretending to be Syd n the real syd could be hidden somewhere, but i doubt it so no, definetly not!

Vaughn: Has been a bit different from the first 2 seasons n did lose faith quickly so............ ( i hope not) :thinking:

Lauren: Has a secret, can use a sniper??? But i think if it was her wouldnt it be too predictable BUT i sooooooooo hope its her, that would be great so this one definetly a maybe goin towards a yes! :D

Dixon: has been really weird lately, n it has been said that Dixon will experience his darker side so..................... could be :thinking:

Weiss: has been out of our screens lately could be doin his own secret mission ??? i dont know, hes too innocent but i wont say no!

Marshall: uh no :lol:

Ok this is what i think i know lame so who do you guys think it is??

sounds interesting!!
but i have no idea on what the revelation is! i thinks its something that we wouldnt expect..something thats so unpredictable it will throw us soo off guard!

Thats what i w thinkin Amy so it wont be Lauren :( it will be Dixon coz that would be shockin or Weiss but i so hope its not Vaughn but he did dissapear of the fac of the earth for bout 6 months so the covenant could have kidnapped him made a clone n sent the fake one back, that would be shockin! I dont know im just makin crazy assumptions now!

Well if you guys have read the spoilers....and you'd know if you did...

maybe the person with the darkside is syd for the eppy when she sees vaughn spread her ashes...etc blahblah. it could just be we're seeing her darkside while she was out for the 2 years

Do you guys remember the 8 ball chat from 11/04/03?? http://forums.allalias.com/index.php?showtopic=9328 It said that "all signs point to yes" that Dixon was hiding something (not exact quote, but you get the idea). Do you think what Dixon is hiding is that he's a Convenant baddie at heart??

I love Dixon (despite the anamatronic act of this season). I hope :( its not him...

Maybe Dixons hiding something but i don't think hes evil hes just not that type of person.

Weiss has not been in the episodes a lot latley so it could be him maybe hes been off doing something else.

Sloane obviosly has a hidden agenda but i don't hink its him there talking about.

Lauren i don't think its her cause thats to obvious I think shes evil but I doubt will find that out yet

i think the person thats evil is...
a. Syd maybe shes pretending to be julia, or found something out about her past th at she didn't like,

or b. Vaughn hes been acting different latley and taking more risks expecially when sydneys involved.

i guess will have to wait and see
:smiley: :cool:

My opinion:

Best guess for the moment would be our teddy bear, Weiss? He has now had two instances that have shown to be speculative.

1) The LINK- He was MIA when Vaughn was captured by Simon's men.

2) Tonight's Epi- The Rambaldi artifact seems to be missing. And this occurs on his watch!

Can these two instances truly be dismissed, or is JJ and Co. setting us up for the surprise of the century? This certainly deserves a closer look. Has our comedian gone "dark side" Bond on us? :bond:

Of course there is always Lauren... :smiley:

Ahhh, we could dream that it's Lauren, but I really don't think so. Too easy. Too desired by everyone on the face of the earth!

Weiss--hmmm. I hadn't considered Weiss. I guess it could be him--it would shock us, wouldn't it?

I think it's Dixon...as sad as that makes me to say it. I hope it's not, but, well, it's certainly not Marshall!

it's Lauren! i bet it's her becasue i read on www.spoilerfix.com that Lauren is the sniper who shoots Lazery in a flash back. ...

Episode 3.11: Full Disclosure
Airdate: January 11, 2004 (unconfirmed)

12/05 - Sydney's funeral at the beach. Oleg. Marshall traces the cube. Kendall is back. Julia Thorne hides the cube. Julia erasing her memories. Julia watching Vaughn and Lauren. Lazarey tells Sydney something. Lazarey is shot. Lauren a sniper??? Source: The Safehouse @ VartanHo.com

S&V4ever said:
Maybe Dixons hiding something but i don't think hes evil hes just not that type of person.

Weiss has not been in the episodes a lot latley so it could be him maybe hes been off doing something else.

Sloane obviosly has a hidden agenda but i don't hink its him there talking about.

Lauren i don't think its her cause thats to obvious I think shes evil but I doubt will find that out yet

i think the person thats evil is...
a. Syd maybe shes pretending to be julia, or found something out about her past th at she didn't like,

or b. Vaughn hes been acting different latley and taking more risks expecially when sydneys involved.

i guess will have to wait and see
:smiley: :cool:
The only reason, IMO, that Vaughn is acting different is because of the way he feel about Syd and that he is to much of a good guy and tries to do the right thing and won't break up with Lauren. And as for him taking extra risks when it comes to Syd is because he is in love with her and doesn't want to loose her twice. I don't know about the rest of you but I would take any risk for the one that I love.

ACarolinian said:
My opinion:

Best guess for the moment would be our teddy bear, Weiss? He has now had two instances that have shown to be speculative.

1) The LINK- He was MIA when Vaughn was captured by Simon's men.

2) Tonight's Epi- The Rambaldi artifact seems to be missing. And this occurs on his watch!

Can these two instances truly be dismissed, or is JJ and Co. setting us up for the surprise of the century? This certainly deserves a closer look. Has our comedian gone "dark side" Bond on us? :bond:

Of course there is always Lauren... :smiley:
The only reason that he was MIA when Vaughn was captured was because he was checking things out outside. And I don't think that he would purposely leave just so Simon's men could get Vaughn. Even if he was evil he still cares about the good people in his life. And for the part about the Rambaldi device not being there under his watch, I don't have a the answer to that. But, if it was Lindsey who doubled crossed the Covenant, that would make sense and the CIA would still be in possession of it (THEY NEED TO FIND OUT). Then, weiss would be, IMO, considered a good-guy!!!

Back