whats this fascination with Orlando Bloom?

hmmm....I don't understand either....but, I don't understand a lot of things, LMAO!!! No, really....I dunno, I'm not fascinated with him, I'm not fascinated with any guy at all. But then again, this is someone who's never been on a date before, so...maybe I don't count, LOL!!!

I don't like him at all, and I don't know what people see in him!! My friend loves him, I just don't understand!

He is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY cute and he is a very talented actor!! :D :love: 🤤 👍 Also because he was Legolas, my favorite charcter in LOTR and my favorite movie and book!!!!

Victoria King said:
just look at him!i see it and he was the main reason i went to both of the lotr!LOL, and the reason why i want to be an elf!lol
well apparently, SpyGurl001, all we have to do is look at him...::looks at him:: I still don't understand. :blink: LMAO!!!

i'm not sure what the big fuss is either......i personally think he's pretty ugly-me i'm more Ethan Hawke, MV, or Josh Hartnett obsess-i mean a fan. lol. o well, to each his own.

I have now idea, I think he's... wait if I say I'll get beat, hmmm... Ok, I just don't like him and he's ugly.. But, that is only my personal opinion. :confused:

Victoria King said:
just look at him!
:lol: yeah, just look at him! He's just so darn hot, he deserves worshipping.

but deep down I think that his looks are too perfect, it's too unnatural, and personally I don't go for the Abercrombie & Fitch male model sorta guy. ^_^

I'm a guy. But the only thing that makes me like him is when he's slaying orcs every second with an arrow through their heads. Now that's cool.

he looks better un-elfed. as in, with his real brown hair and no elf ears. i think what makes him so attractive (for me) is his outgoing personality. yeah yeah yeah, i know you guys are just like, "sure, you like him for his 'personality'" :rolleyes: but what i mean is i like him because he seems like such a fun guy! skydiving, bungee jumping, surfing... fun, fun, fun! :D

i mean, take colin farrell for example. i think he's physically attractive, certainly hot, but I'M not attracted to him just because i'm not really attracted to that whole bad boy persona.

and of course he's pale! he's english!! ;) :lol: [no offense to english people!!]

Back