whats this fascination with Orlando Bloom?

I believe that Bloom is popular with young girls for the same reason Leonardo DiCaprio and the Backstreet boys were. They have feminine features and non-threatening personas which, makes them appear more approachable in the eyes of younger girls.
I don't find Bloom to be "ugly" but he is very over rated in the looks department. With out his long hair he's not really all that good looking.

~~Spongy!

i'm slowly not liking him anymore maybe because i'm just growing up and realizing that he's getting way too much attention these days. he looks the best as Legolas but otherwise, not much to swoon about. :angelic:

Speaking about him in LOTR, I think Viggo is much better looking (and infinetly cooler) ;) lol.

I'm kinda freaking myself out talking about this in the first place :lol:....

Andy said:
Speaking about him in LOTR, I think Viggo is much better looking (and infinetly cooler) ;) lol.

I'm kinda freaking myself out talking about this in the first place :lol:....
I agree 100% Andy!!! :cool:
Not to mention that he's a better actor than Bloom

~~Spongy!

Viggo was great in LOTR, not to mention hot hot hot. For an older guy :mellow: And he's a amazing actor...

But Orlando's younger, and may I say, have a way larger female fan base. And you can tell he may become the next Brad Pitt.

okay, i like orlando :D, but anyways, he does look different with short hair, i like his face that's what makes him hot in my opinion. Viggo looks pretty hot for his age group though. ;)

Back