Whats up everyone?

How are you folks? Found this site after surfing the net for a few. I used to hang out on Dune specific message boards in the past but came upon you guys and the site looks interesting. Thanks for having me and take care all! "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark off the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain...time to die."

welcome aboard

hope you come in peace

I gave up on Dune long ago. after the third it was all boring dialogue and Duncan Idaho clones.

Thanks all! Looking forward to some interesting conversation. Momentarily hanging out at my usual stool at the Korova Milkbar. Fan of Frank Herbert (screenersam, have to agree with the last few books of that series, although still better than the prequels by Brian Herbert), Orson Scott Card, and Philip K. Dick. Throw in some Heinlein, Bradbury and Asimov also. Love the old special effects work of Ray Harryhausen. Movie wise, A Clockwork Orange, Blade Runner (director's cut preferably) Rollerball ('75) Dr. Strangelove, although not specifically sci-fi, i still enjoy Kubrick's work.

"No time for the old in-n-out, love, I've just come to read the meter."

Back