What's Up Guys

Morbid

Cadet
How's everyone doing? Just your average Sci-Fi fan with a healthy obsession with death. So yeah, about that. I'm a Mortician here in North Carolina. Funeral Director, Hearse Driver, whichever title you prefer. I'm huge proponent of being not afraid of death, or even worried about death, but rather prepared for death. I really hate the Western idea of death. But don't worry - I don't usually bring dead bodies to parties!

I suppose the nitty gritty, the good stuff you're looking for is here: what I like as far as Sci-Fi. Well... I'm really a space nerd so to speak. Star Wars is my big thing, I suppose. Star Craft is semi-fun if you're familiar with that. Really just something to pace the time in that sense. I read a lot. And I do mean a lot. I try my hand at writing but haven't actually finished anything yet so maybe in the future.

Anyways...pretty much an open book so just ask.

Mortician? Uhhh, welcome on board...
82343775.gif
eddie-murphy-o.gif

Mortician? Uhhh, welcome on board...
Oh it's not that bad! Everyone has this unhealthy aversion to death and the entire industry. But in reality, death is normal. It's not the opposite or life, or even the end of life, but rather part the cycle of life. It's perfectly natural and everyone at some point in their life, will face death.

Back