What's ur current most fav song?

"California Danny" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's their new song and it's awesome.

"California Danny" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's their new song and it's awesome.

Actually it's "Dani California" ;) But it is quite awesome...so is the video.

I'm hooked on the above song, and O.A.R.'s "Love and Memories".

Haha thanks Jamison. I knew I had that one wrong. Anyhoo, I'm currently lovin the new RHCP song "Dani California". :P And "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge. Love how that song ends.

Haha thanks Jamison. I knew I had that one wrong. Anyhoo, I'm currently lovin the new RHCP song "Dani California". :P And "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge. Love how that song ends.

New York City Girl by the Body Rockers
S.O.S by Rihanna
Shake that *** by Eminem

New York City Girl by the Body Rockers
S.O.S by Rihanna
Shake that *** by Eminem

Back