whats ur favorite scene from alias?

freaky

Cadet
so, whats ur favorite scene? in S1-S3?
my favorite was in "the two" in the hallway, when syd talks to vaughn about not giving up and faith, oh come on- u know what I mean.
i thought it was the best acting part ever, JG played it so well, with all the emotions needed-
so what was yours?

Theres a few:

1. Q-Gong Province, Syd and Vaughn think they're going to die by the firing squad and they say their goodbes

2. The Passage II- Spyfam on the train...toaster story

3. When Weiss gives Syd the Alice in Wonderland book

4. Anythin with Sark

ok my top 3 are.....drum roll

1) ADT-Panama-you have to love Jack and Irina!!!!
2)I think it was the Telling-the roof top with syd and Irina
3)another roof top scene with Irina and Syd when she was telling syd about when she was recruited *starts to cry just thinking about it*

and this was a close one too, b/c I do like Lauren when she was vaughn was gonna kill her but not really and she said that she loved him and that whole speach!!I loved it!!

Wow, there are alot. Any scene with Jack Bristow/Victor Garber.

In the S1 premier, when Jack saves Sydney, and he starts to drive backwards while shooting.

In the ep Salvation when Jack is telling the commitee that he loves Sydney more than she could ever know.(Victor Garber rules!)

in Toaster scene in Passage ep.

in The Two, when Sydney visits Jack in jail, and then at the end when she runs and hugs him.

The wine scene between Jack/Sloane in Hourglass.

There's many...however

1-All Sark's scenes

2-From S3-Resurrection when Vaughn caught Lauren and told her that she hate her and love Syd more

3-S2 a dark turn when Irina met Sark in Panama and left the CIA

I like the scene where Vaughn and Syd are at the Pier, and she trows her beeper into the Pacific. (I just love it so much :cry:)

Ok both of my favorite scenes include Jack.

1) In Truth Be Told when hes like "I don't sell airplane parts. I've never sold airplane parts."

and

2) When Jack gives Francie advice on which color to choose for her resturaunt walls.

I just really loved #2.

I like this topic.... but.... my 3 favorites (in order)

1.) The Hourglass episode.... where Sloane's execution begins and flash to Syd going in for the hourglass with gun's blazing.... The whole scene (with music) was by far my favorite.... That scene made up for a miserable season 3.
2.) Spy Fam.... from passage.... machine guns blazing..... (y)
3.) The end of SD-6 from "Phase One"

Although it's tough, and therefore somewhat awkward to call it "favorite" (perhaps painfully so), the confrontation in which Sydney tells Vaughn that he should have waited for her after the two year absence.
Rugged acting, well done, but if those were the facts on the ground, what would any of us have done???
The stronger the love, the greater the devastation, the harder to move on-make of that what you will.
MC

1) The "can you show me what a paper bag looks like again" scene
2) The scene where syd & Vaughn kiss after taking down SD-6
3) The scene where Vaughn tells Syd he can't sit through a debrief without wanting to kiss her
4)the jack & Vaughn scene in s3 where Vaughn tells Jack that Lauren is not like Irina

1) The Syd/Vaughn moment at the end of Phase One
2) Jack totally telling off Danny in episode one, the one where he is asking Jack for permission to marry his daughter. So hilarious. That is like the definitive Jack scene that just captures his psyche so well.
3) The Syd/Vaughn moment in Crossings.

oooh ALL S/V scenes!! :smiley:winner: S/V shipper no doubt! (y)) but I absolutely love

1) x3.09 <Conscious> in Syd's dream when she said to Vaughn: "I thought you gave up on us..." (as in my siggy!! :lol:smiley:

2) x2.18 <Truth Takes Time> when Vaughn was shot by Sark and Syd was so relieved that he has his bullet-proof vest on, she kissed him on his forehead...

3) x2.19 <Endgame> the drawer scene!! :love:

4) x3.08 <Breaking Point> when Syd lies in Jack's arms after breaking out successfully from Camp Williams and Jack comforts her by telling her it's ok now..

and everytime Jack calls Syd sweetheart, it just amazes me to no end coz a nonchalant man like Jack can actually have a soft spot for people he loves ^_^

I just watched Crossings.
Oh my God, how about the dialogue in the North Korean
prison where Vaughn fesses up about how he really feels
and why he's been acting like an ass?
Come on turbo Alias geeks, give us the exact dialogue!!!
MC

I so have this dialog memorized:

Vaughn: We're not gonna make it outa here. There's something I need you to know.
Syd: Vaughn
Vaughn: In my life, there is only one person
Syd: Don't do this
Vaughn: Look at me
Vaughn: The only reason I pushed you away
Syd: Please
Vaughn: The only reason I didn't know how to be around you
Syd: They're coming!
Vaughn: Sydney
Syd: I know, Vaughn, I know. We'll find each other. We always find each other.

-The drawer scene and the cowskirt scene! (both in endgame)
-I also like the icecream scene.
-the "numpce is a real word" scene. :lol:
-The phase one kiss where the camera goes around and around and they ignore Weiss. I also love the opening scene in Phase One.
-EMETIB!
-The part where Syd had to kiss Marshall since he was tranquilized.
-Oh that scene in Blood Ties with the dinosaur guy, and she got disapointed then hopeful.
-Jack gives Syd the newspaper he found on her lawn, but it was actually her neighbors in Colorblind.
-That scene where Sark fights David Carridine. :lol:

Hmm I gonna stop before I forget to sleep.

sd6452 said:
-Jack gives Syd the newspaper he found on her lawn, but it was actually her neighbors in Colorblind.
[post="1129657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That scene was so funny! Cuz Jack doesn't make mistakes often, and it was funny to see how he reacted!

Mine are: (in no particular order)
1. Truth Be Told -- Basically anything in this ep. Best ever. I like it when Syd storms into SD-6 with the red hair and everyone is just staring at her and she barges into Sloane's office and says "I'm taking the week off, I've got midterms." I dunno but I love that part. And Jack telling off Danny

2. Sloane's revelation about SD-6 to Emily in Almost Thirty Years. It's so sad and the acting is phenomenal

3. The montage of all of Syd's aliases in Q & A. Leave it to Alias to make a clip show that is one of my favorite episodes ever. It's so hilarious; she has like 40 different disguises and we're only 3/4 through the first season.

4. Basically all Syd scenes in The Two. She was so reckless and dark, especially the scene with Lindsey "What you're going to blackmail me?" "Yep"

5. Syd's rooftop confrontation with Irina in the Telling. It was just...I don't know how to describe it but it was great

6. Sydney and Irina hug in The Abduction. It was so sad, and how they thought Irina was going to strangle syd or something

Dang, now I have to go back and watch all of these!

sd6452 said:
-Oh that scene in Blood Ties with the dinosaur guy, and she got disapointed then hopeful.
[post="1129657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah that was a great Syd moment. So not subtle, she over played that like crazy and it was hilarious. Pretty darn cube scene too. I couldn't really blame the dinosaur guy. I mean who could say no to a look like that..hahaha.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
I so have this dialog memorized:

Vaughn: We're not gonna make it outa here. There's something I need you to know.
Vaughn: In my life, there is only one person
Syd: Don't do this
Vaughn: Look at me
Vaughn: The only reason I pushed you away
Syd: Please
Vaughn: The only reason I didn't know how to be around you
Syd: They're coming!
Vaughn: Sydney
Syd: I know, Vaughn, I know. We'll find each other. We always find each other.
[post="1129633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nice job!!!
Yeah!
Thank you!
My God, I'm tearing up just reading it!
Happy New Year,
MC

ooh i have SO many scenes that i like...but a few are...

1. the cowboy bar from endgame...i don't know WHY but i just love syd's russian accent and how she says "something like that" in that accent...

2. all the s/v scenes from season 2 ^_^

3. the "give me back my pants" from the second double!

4. the one from crossings (up there ^^)

5. many of the syd/lindsay scenes

ahh there are SO many more...hmmm what else...

my two favorite are the

1. first scene from the s3 premire with vaughn and syd (that was the first ep i ever saw)

2. when syd tells dixon bout sd6.. cause it's shot so beautifully with the lack of filters and it's so emotional and well acted..

3. the trainstation scene

yes im a photography junkie.

Back