whats ur favorite scene from alias?

GOTTA go w/ when Syd is being tortured in the pilot, I just love the whole look of that scene.

Also, I don't know why, but the last episode of S.3, when syd and vaughn are in the swedish club and Vaughn smashes Sark's face on the the table and Sark says, "No problem, my loyalties are flexible."

Finally, when Syd decides to tell Dixon the truth about SD-6, and they're out by those oil-rig things, and the whole scene has a yellowish tint to it. I just remember that scene touching me more than any other because I knew what a big deal it was that she was telling him, and he left not really agreeing or disagreeing with her request.

K, I promise I'm done now... :P

AlohaSpy said:
GOTTA go w/ when Syd is being tortured in the pilot, I just love the whole look of that scene.

Also, I don't know why, but the last episode of S.3, when syd and vaughn are in the swedish club and Vaughn smashes Sark's face on the the table and Sark says, "No problem, my loyalties are flexible."

Finally, when Syd decides to tell Dixon the truth about SD-6, and they're out by those oil-rig things, and the whole scene has a yellowish tint to it. I just remember that scene touching me more than any other because I knew what a big deal it was that she was telling him, and he left not really agreeing or disagreeing with her request.

[post="1139481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I liked the reveal to Dixon too. It was such a call back to when Syd told Danny in episode 1. The coloring, the mood, and the look on Dixon's face. In many ways at that point, Alias had come full circle. It was really beautifully done.

There are so Many great moments there are ones that made me laugh and cry, ones that out me into shock and ones that i couldn't keep the smile off my face for the entire day!
in no particular order
-In The Two when Syd cuts sick at Vaughn for not waiting
-When Syd just walks up to lauren and punches her in the face after being in prison
-The famous phase One kiss at SD-6
-Being captured in North Korea.
-The one liner "What was wrong with the Black one!"
-Syd and Irina on the roof in the Telling
-All S/V moments there is two many to right down!
-and last but certainly not least The Bristows going to look for nukes in India.
and so many more

AlohaSpy said:

[post="1139481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you mean S2 last episode right?the telling?

wow there are so many

1. The end of "hourglass" -- simply amazing 'nuff said
2. "Crossings" - the whole scene w/ v&s
3. "The passage" - the toaster scene
4. "phase one" - the flirting corner scene & the end where s/v kiss
5. Syd/Irina hug on the roof but i forget which ep that was

sorry i don't remember episodes off the top of my head...

-the s/v scene "some things don't (change)"
-the s/v hug scene after vaughns been on the plane with sark
-Syd and Nadia kicking ass in the prison (first scene with them together)
-the plane scene in phase one, jumping out of that plane was sick!!!
ughhh i'll come back later when they aren't escaping my mind!

Ohh...This is so hard :P Fortunetly there are lots of excellent moments. But...I'll ty ti pick up something.

-- All Vack moments :P - especially the first meeting; When Vaughn is in the hospital and Jack is sitting in a chair watching him (I So love that :D ); In the indicator; Jack and the "getting comfortable with my daughter" speech in the ENdgame; Jack talking to Vaughn about irina in S3,Jack giving Vaughn the key; Litle conversation between then in the plane...In the Conscious; Jack's advice in Remnants ...

-- That great scene in the hourglass, with the song Change.

-- The end of the SD-6...something we were waiting since the first ep.

-- Syd's speech to Vaughn "What cames down to is faith" in the two. (Best dramatic scene ever :D )

-- Syd, Jack and Irina with the music Walk on in passage part 1.

-- Vaughn and Syd in the train station "I'm In" speech.

-- Marshall's rambling after Syd kissed Him.

-- Conversation between Syd and Dixon in a Free agent.

-- And all those great action scenes with Syd.

Wow, there are so many, ill just say that the show in general is awesome, but my favs are:

Season 1

1. The pier scene, with Syd's beeper
2. The lie detector scene, "Are you romanticaly interested in anyone?"
3. The box hug, when Syd apologises for her mother killing Vaughn's dad
4. The warehouse in s1 ep15, Vaughn says to Syd, "You look really pretty"
5. The trainstation scene in s1 ep22

Season 2
6. "Dont frost the pie"
7. Vaughn thanks Syd for retrieving the vaccine
8. The Watch scene
9. On the train with the Bristows in The Passage- the toast story
10. S/V kiss aftermath of SD-6
11. Flirting corner
12. "You do have an oven you know, we can re-heat"
13. The scene in Second Double, when Syd and Vaughn watch the video footage of them in bed in the briefing room!
14. The drawer scene! "I love my drawer"
15. Ice cream in the park!
16. Syd and Irina on the rooftop in the telling

Season 3

17. S/V in Vaughn's french class, "I was so in love with you, it nearly killed me"
18. All scenes in Crossings!
19. Garage hug S/V!!
20. Syd's phone call to Vaughn when she calls him Michael
21. Resurrection kiss after Vaughn kills Lauren

Geez, went on for a while, sorry, there are so many and i have nothing better to do! :smiley:

oh I have 2 more!!!!---
1. in S1 when MV gives syd a bug and she says: "whats that?" and he says : "a bug" ans she says "what r u 12 year old?" cracked me up 4 years!!!(dont know why!)
2. in S3 - when vaughn is in the hosptil (sp?) after sydny stabbed him and weiss, lauren and syd are around him and there is the song "ooh child" but a mix and then when syd sees them smooching after she left and it changes 2 the soft-sad "ooh child" song... love that! I thought it was such a beautiful idea!!!

one of the many:
an oldie, s1 when syd is being chased by police cars and will and francie see the whole thing on television. they were so dry :smiley:

Oh so many!! Many S/V moments the drawer :smiley:

And I liked that part in the pilot where Syd's being tortured by Suit and Glasses... and she tells him to write down EMETIB and then to reverse it. Hehe

Back