Season 5 Whats vaughn's secret?

Ok- our beloved vaughn has been holding out on syd- and us- for 4 years. What the hell is that boy hiding??

take a guess... :D

Maybe it's just a guy with a mask made to look like Vaughn. And the real Vaughn is bound and gagged somewhere else.

Not very likely... but I don't have many other ideas of what's going with him. That was one crazy finale. :blink:

I think that he is going to make a confession that he had some sort of agenda for becoming her handler. That he was fully aware who she was and her relationship to the person who killed his father. It could be that he found out the truth of who she was and that she was still alive.

I never thought is was a coincidence that Vaughn became her handler and surprise....your mom killed my dad.

AngelFire47 said:
Ok- our beloved vaughn has been holding out on syd- and us- for 4 years. What the hell is that boy hiding??

take a guess...  :D
[post="1407580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He is an alien who used to run an ice-cream store. (y)

sorry,I mean vaughn just want to say 'my name is not micheal vaughn,my name is micheal birstow".that's mean jack don't know vaughn is his son! sounds vey crazy.

OK i personally believe vaughn worked with the covenant during the 2 years syd disappeared to try and discover what had happened to her. after everything that happened he wouldn't just trust dna in dental records. how obvious can you get? we know vaughn can be brainwashed and have his memory erased so i reckon he was onto lauren and was acting as a double agent to discover what had happened to syd then *WHAM* they found out and wiped his memory, then brainwashed him into loving lauren and used him against the CIA!!!

loads of potholes and flaws, but hey! thats my deranged theory!

Ok well this has been said in alot of theads but I dont think vaughn could really have been like covenent evil and I dont think he betray sydney because if he didnt love her he would have told her that his name wasnt micheal vaughn plus Irina knows what he did and che gave vaughn hr blessings to marry syd and she wouldnt have done that if he was truly evil.

I think that he worked for who his father worked for and was sent to prothect the chosen one and fell in love with her

Ok this might just be me noticing crazy details but in season 3 succesion vaughn says "syd I was so in love with you it almost killed me" Ok so mabey he was just speaking metaphorically but if he was sent to protect the chosen one and he fell in love with her which could of prevented him from doing his job right so the people got mad at him, tried to kill him and thats when he left thoose people.

Its a stretch but ya know I've bees sitting here 4 almost 2 months after the finale thinking "what the heck was that" :eek: Dont get me wrong its a great twist but still bring on season 5 PLLLEEEASSSSE :D

PS THIS IS MY 47TH POST!!:D

I totally agree with this, that he knew who she was related to, and him being her handler had another agenda. The "my name is not Michael Vaughn" thing is confusing to me... people knew him in many different episodes as "Bill Vaughn's kid", so that means he AND his dad were using different names? And that would explain how Irina knew his secret? I can't wait to see what the truth is though!

ConcreteGirl said:
I think that he is going to make a confession that he had some sort of agenda for becoming her handler.  That he was fully aware who she was and her relationship to the person who killed his father.  It could be that he found out the truth of who she was and that she was still alive. 

I never thought is was a coincidence that Vaughn became her handler and surprise....your mom killed my dad.
[post="1408399"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have been trying to figure out how JJ and the group are going to pull this whole " My name isn't Michael Vaughn..." Here is my new-found theory:
I think Vaughn was employed by Irina to keep an eye on Sydney.
---I don't know if Jack was involved because it is hard for me to figure out when they started communicating with each other (Alright, collaborating really). And Jack seemed to genuinly despise Vaughn, but that could have also been BECAUSE Irina hired him.
---As stated above it is obvious Vaughn took an unnaturally quick liking to Sydney. (Don't get me wrong- we all LOVE Sydney) It was as if he had already known her a while- besides just reading her psych profile.
---Vaughn seemed really disturbed early on that she was investigating her father- which I believe is because Irina wasn't ready for Sydney to know the truth.
---As I watched Vaughn and Irina, I don't think it has to be that Irina killed his CIA dad- although it could have been that she killed his real dad. To me it was almost mechanical for Vaughn to keep repeating that Irina killed his mom- something he often said to Sydney, which could have been to establish sympathy on Sydney's part- validate his story.
---It's Irina that calls him to 'fess up... but she wasn't ever really involved with Vaughn; she mostly worked with Jack and Sydney solely during her time at the CIA.

The theory still leaves a lot to be answered in how the overall storyline is going to develop. It is such a betrayl to Sydney- will Vaughn have to convince her of his love?, will she just accept him? With the baby on the way, and the whole Rambaldi thing wrapped up- are they going to be a spy family?

Thoughts and ponderings...

Aliasaholic47 said:
Ok well this has been said in alot of theads but I dont think vaughn could really have been like covenent evil and I dont think he betray sydney because if he didnt love her he would have told her that his name wasnt micheal vaughn plus Irina knows what he did and che gave vaughn hr blessings to marry syd and she wouldnt have done that if he was truly evil.

I think that he worked for who his father worked for and was sent to prothect the chosen one and fell in love with her

Ok this might just be me noticing crazy details but in season 3 succesion vaughn says "syd I was so in love with you it almost killed me" Ok so mabey he was just speaking metaphorically but if he was sent to protect the chosen one and he fell in love with her which could of prevented him from doing his job right so the people got mad at him, tried to kill him and thats when he left thoose people.

Its a stretch but ya know I've bees sitting here 4 almost 2 months after the finale thinking "what the heck was that"  :eek: Dont get me wrong its a great twist but still bring on season 5 PLLLEEEASSSSE :D

And in season 3, in like the 2nd ep, weiss told syd that after her 'death' vaughn had been out of the country for 6 months. they've gotta go somewhere with that surely?

PS THIS IS MY 47TH POST!!:D
[post="1419627"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OK that didn't work! what i said was weiss told syd at the start of season 3 that vaughn had been out of the country for 6 months after her 'death', so thats gotta have something to do with it.

AngelFire47 said:
OK that didn't work! what i said was weiss told syd at the start of season 3 that vaughn had been out of the country for 6 months after her 'death', so thats gotta have something to do with it.
[post="1420703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But Vaughn said it was a long time ago before they even met, and Sydney's 2 missing years is not a long time ago and not before they met :P

I doubt anyone will be able to guess who Vaughn is or what he did. It's more or less impossible, since Vaughn said it happened before they met, meaning before the show started.

Well, anyway, it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the Convenant, as some people are saying, since that group didn't come to be until season three.

I think Vaughn was employed by Irina to keep an eye on Sydney.

Keep an eye on her for what reason? I'm not sure I follow...

I actually think that'd be cute, but I don't see how that makes him a 'bad guy.'

Okay so Vaughn has a secret and a big juicy one if you ask me. What the hell has the boy been up to this entire time. It is so eye catching the way they ended the fourth season, with that jaw dropping cliff hanger. For the last six years, he's been up to no good depending on who you ask. Not a lot is know on Michael Vaughn's background or his past; however, he claims he isn't who he has been referred to as for the last four seasons. In Vaughn's profile he was recruited by the CIA in December 1994, but was he doing unknown illegal things even before that. His best friend Weiss would have to know something since he's known Vaughn for quite some time, even before Sydney knew him. Guess we'll just have to wait to find out or just keep speculating.

Back