Season 5 What's weirdest?

What is the most weirdest the in the past 4 seasons?

• Learning about Ramboldi and seeing Sloane obsessed with <0>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn isn't Vaughn

• Francie wasn't Francie

• Irina's alive

• Sark had an affair with Lauren

• Lauren was EVIL

• Sydney has had so many people that she trusts turn bad

• Weiss is jealous of Vaughn b/c V has Sydney

• Jack STILL has secrets

• Will didn't come back in S4

• Total voters
i had to choose francie being dead/ other francie because im still adjusting to that! It was soo weird and it basically changed the show drastically

Painted Alias said:
Vaughn isn't Vaughn, definantly. I cant stand it, it seems like a really lame storyline, unless they can pull it off...
[post="1421977"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree... i'm really sceptical about this... it just seems SOO far fetched. that vaughn wouldn't be vaughn.
but i voted for it, i did NOT see it coming at all and i just think it's so weird. too weird.

Sark being with Lauren thing. I was like WTF when it happened. I mean I knew Lauren was evil but I didnt know she would get with Sark. She doesnt deserve him :P

I'm the lone vote for the Weiss being jealous of V thing. Did that happen??? If it really did it would be quite weird. The rest just seems to be all in a day's work for the APO gang.

hmm.. how about all of the above? :P just kidding :blush:

I chose Vaughn not being Vaughn :D Jack still having secrets came really close though! A lady at Dunkin Donuts saw I had an alias book with me and she asked me if I saw the finale and we talked about Vaughn not being Vaughn for about 10 minutes!

I don't really find any of them weird, because this is Alias, and all of those things are normal for Alias :P I'd have to say Vaughn not being Vaughn was the weirdest though, and the most shocking.

I'd have to say Vaughn not being Vaughn, I mean what the heck was that about! They just decide to change his name all of a sudden! I find that totally weird!

I said that Jack still has secrets...simply because it seems like that the writers have the character play he has so many secrets SOOO much its like how many freaken secrets can one person have?! I mean sure he's been w/ the CIA for YEARS but still!

Vaughn not Being Vaughn...sure it's weird but when you really think about it niehter was Jack...Dixon...Marshall...or Sloane in the begining of the show and we got an explenation for that. I'm sure the excuse as to what's up w/ Vaughn will be good..

I did almost say that Sydney has so many people that she trusts that turn out to be bad. That's not ENTIERLY true. I mean 50% of the time Jack & Irina's actions are questionable but I think they've always been in Syd's best intrest. We don't KNOW Vaughn is bad. Wiess, Dixon, & Marshall have always been good and trustworthy. As for Nadia...she was only bad when exposed to Rambaldi...

i voted for the vaughn thing...haha no one has voted for lauren yet...i thikn that its bc we all wanted her to be evil sooooo bad
Lauren

I didn't think the wierdest thing was on the list. To me, the wierdest thing is that apparently Irina had an affair, or "indescretion" with Sloane. That is wierd.

you know what its alias everythings wierd isn't that why we love it

but I had to vote for vaughn because the only thing I feared while watching the show on DVD was that vaughn was going to be evil and now my worst fear may be confirmed.

Although "Vaughn isn't Vaughn" was the biggest SHOCKER for me, I voted for "Francie wasn't Francie" because that was so completely unsatisfying! I was heartbroken that Francie died for no good reason, never knew the truth and that those around "Frallison" didn't know she was a double. I thought that was a really stupid storyline!
On the other hand, V isn't V, I don't think we'll be disappointed. WHatever happens this season, there is NO WAY the writers are going to make him a really bad guy.

I voted for Vaughn isn't Vaughn.

I don't think you gave us good options. Nothing was weird...Why would it be weird that Weiss is jealous of Vaughn? Well, he never said he was jealous. Just that he's jealous that he got a drawer, and I think Weiss was kidding about that...

Some good options is
"When Vaughn believed Lauren when she said that 'not everything was a lie'."
"That Sydney disappeared for two years."
"When Carrie & Marshall got married in the CIA"
"When Sloane thought Sydney had been sad after he had 'died'"
"That Dixon was in hospital a hundred times in season 4."

I didn't think the wierdest thing was on the list. To me, the wierdest thing is that apparently Irina had an affair, or "indescretion" with Sloane. That is wierd.
Yeah.... that's REALLY weird. I am wondering if there is something more to that story though. I hope they deal with it a little more in season 5.

When Vaughn told Sydnet in the car that he isn't really Vaughn...That was the weirdest thing ever to happen on Alias!!!! Wow!!!

Back