Season 3 What's with Irina?

This might be totally obvious to some people, and I might just be a total dumb s***, but where's Irina right now? I know her "voice" was on this ep, but she wasn't in the cast in the intro to alias. I think Melissa George replaced her. I'm so confused, can someone help me?

THE FIRST AND ONLY,
iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN

No one replaced her. Lena Olin is not a regular cast member anymore so you won't be seeing her anytime soon - if at all.

Mixed information on LO’s availability out there. I believe that to answer here would be a spoiler. I suggest the spoiler section of this type of information.

Yeah, where's Irina? What's she up to? I would assume she continued looking for Syd after Jack was imprisoned, but we have no indication of that. Did she even know Jack was imprisoned? You'd think she could find that out...

Out of all of the "missing" cast members, I miss Irina the most. :(

well i think she knew jack was in prision but it sounds like she didnt know he was out untill he contacted her.

and does anyone have anything definate and i dont mean maby or rumors i mean 100% concrete as to if lena olin is coming back for any eps of season 3?

Nope. They're still in negotiations and I don't think anything's been ruled out yet. I still think that this is nothing but a power play. She'll show up when we least expect it, just like it happened with George Clooney on E.R.

Yeah it is so sad she is not on the show this season.... I miss her :(
But as long as her and Jack talk on IM again that will be cool

I can live with Irinia not physically being there (i dont want to though), as long as Irina is still a big part of the show...secret messages or packages to jack and sydney and that sort of thing...i just dont want her to be written out or anything...she should be involved some how this season in case next season she comes back or maybe later this season...

SydB_JenG said:
I can live with Irinia not physically being there (i dont want to though), as long as Irina is still a big part of the show...secret messages or packages to jack and sydney and that sort of thing...i just dont want her to be written out or anything...she should be involved some how this season in case next season she comes back or maybe later this season...
I agree. I was happy to see the IM conversation, because it means the writers are still fitting her into the storyline, even if Lena Olin isn't there.

Though, of course, I'm hoping Lena Olin will put in an appearance! :smiley:

Back