Computers What's with this trend on Youtube

Jethro

Captain
Apparently people are simply looking at other people's videos and recording their reactions. Watched a few by differing people and got to say it seems to be something for boring people to do.

I use youtube for two reasons.
Movies & Music

Since COVID shut down the theaters I noticed an upsurge in free movies on youtube. Sponsored by Youtube. There's a full movie sort called Free with Ads where you can find full movies which were first rate films. I have an ad blocker that works and I see no ads in waterfox or firefox. I watched youtube on my phone when the hurricane took out the power for 4 days and the number of ads were irritating and distracting.
I did find Time Trap on Popcornflix (one of my current fav films), it had one ad in it so I was happy about that.

Time Trap (Full Movie) Sci Fi, Mystery, Adventure, 2017​

Here's a film on the Free with Ads youtube channel.
It will ask you to subscribe but you can skip the trial and they all play in entirety.
Look at the related videos for more films Free with Ads.

I have over a TB of music but I can find nearly any song I have on youtube.
I like setting up playlists on my phone of the music I have but I don't use up my storage on my phone.

I never just look at random videos put up by people who think they have something worth watching. There are a few over the years I liked but mostly, if its amature, its dumb, gross or vulgar. Its sad, but there's a direct relation on the video content uploaded by John Q public and public mentality in general.
It supports my observation that society is insane (but not in a good way).

Back