whats worse?

whats worse francie killed by/and alison replacing her or the missing 2 years?

• francie killed

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2 years

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

freaky

Cadet
whats worse francie killed by/and alison replacing her or the missing 2 years? (remember without them lauren would never been in vaughn (hopefuly...)

Francie being killed, because if she hadn't been killed I imagine the covenant wouldn't have been able to catch Syd, and that Will would be still there and Vaughn would be all happy! :love: ( I know it probably makes no sence to anyone else, but I'm happy :D )

Francie Killed! I agree with fionabeam and also because Sydney can still live, even after the 2 years, she can have the life she wants and the people she loves, But fRancie would never been able to back to life!

Hands down.... the missing 2 years....

Even though Francie was killed off.... the storyline in season 2 still had direction -- unlike season 3.... :smiley:

francie's death was really sad.

syd and vaughn can get back what they lost, and everything will go back to normal.

francie and syd's relationship was so special, and was a key part of Alias that was lost in S3- i loved the bantering between the girls and will- it made you fall in love with their characters and get to know the real syd.

now that opportunity is gone with francie- she was a great character, and will be sorely missed (n)

Missing two years, no doubt. I mean the writers just didn't nkow where to go with that story line, and the first half of Season 3 just kind of dragged on and floundered all over the place trying to resolve it. Yuck.

two years... i mean not knowing where you were or what happened to you, and all those covenant people experimenting on you and doing ooky stuffs... two years!! and vaughn had to go marry that felgercarb of an excuse for a person stupid evil double agent wife whom shall remain unnamed.

mehehe... sorry about that. lauren is actually a really good character and i like her for being evil =) we get somebody to hate.

What's worse:

JJ Abrams remains firmly in charge of Alias, and Alias remains the best damn show on TV for years to come.

or

JJ branches out to other TV series and applies his brilliant writing style to make those shows as riveting as Alias. But in exchange, he relinquishes control of Alias to some other loser who could never hope to match his creative genius, and as a result the show gets cancelled in a year.

xinli11 said:
What's worse:

JJ Abrams remains firmly in charge of Alias, and Alias remains the best damn show on TV for years to come. 

or

JJ branches out to other TV series and applies his brilliant writing style to make those shows as riveting as Alias.  But in exchange, he relinquishes control of Alias to some other loser who could never hope to match his creative genius, and as a result the show gets cancelled in a year.
[post="1133344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
worse? the last one! That would horrific if Alias got cancelled! :thud:

Back