What's wrong here?

People have posted today and the posts aren't showing up. And the threads show posts have been made in threads I've already read. Where are the moderators?

Eve said:
People have posted today and the posts aren't showing up. And the threads show posts have been made in threads I've already read. Where are the moderators?

Hmmm... I just got off work so I haven't looked at any threads yet. Maybe they're tweaking the site again. No worries i would guess.

I just saw the thread where the mods are leaving, so I guess that's why things are awry. They will really be missed; they were good mods. And Tasoli did so much for this forum. :(

I spose this thread belonged in Off Topic.

No posts are missing. Heres whats up. A thread is marked as new when someone votes on a poll for instance it updates the thread and puts it to the top. But no new posts were added.

Ive ckd and re-ckd the forums and can't find any posts that are missing.

We are also working a little bit with the cookies to make them a little better as far as when you hit refresh it doesn't mark everything as read. But I haven't found any examples of posts missing. if i have overlooked something plz let me know

ps moved to tech support so frosty can help me take a look at it.

Edit: sorry needed to add something so this actually made sense. When a thread has a poll in it it works like a post. When someone votes on the thread it updates the "date" as far as last response. But it doesn't change the name for the last poster since it was just updated because someone posted. If this doesn't make sense let me know i'll try and clarify. But after looking again no posts are missing it just seems like there is because of poll threads.

Back