Politics What's your bias?

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Go to Implicit Association Test and take the tests

My data suggests that I have a
  • strong preference for young people relative to old people
  • moderate association between science and Female relative to Male
  • moderate automatic preference for African American relative to European American
  • slight automatic preference for Kerry relative to Bush
  • little or no automatic preference for gay people relative to straight people
Those were the only ones I bothered to take. But how about you guys? Take the tests and report back!

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Young relative to Old
Strong automatic association between male and science

Your data suggest little or no automatic preference for THIN PEOPLE relative to FAT PEOPLE

Your data suggest a moderate association between science and Male relative to Female

I've had enough of them...

My data suggests that I have little or no automatic ethnic association with American or Foreign

Strong automatic association between Asian American and American 3%
Moderate automatic association between Asian American and American 8%
Slight automatic association between Asian American and American 11%
Little to no association between ethnicity and nationality 26%
Slight automatic association between European American and American 16%
Moderate automatic association between European American and American 21%
Strong automatic association between European American and American 15%

Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Young relative to Old

Your data suggest little or no association between science and Male relative to Female

Your data suggest little or no automatic preference for African American relative to European American

Your data suggest little or no automatic preference for gay people relative to dtaight prople

Well aren't I interesting???

Jai, a person with no preference to doing/not doing more of these later.

wow, the tests hurts your eyes!

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Young relative to Old

Your data suggest little or no association between science and Male relative to Female

Okay, my eyes are like dead now... :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

^ I know! I found the pictures easier than the words...for example 'grandma'...I kept putting it as male, as I call my granddad 'granddad', and my grandma 'nanna'.

Jai

Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Young relative to Old

I have...

- little or no automatic preference for old relative to young
- little or no association between science and female relative to male
- strong automatic preference for African American relative to European American (which is quite interesting, because I took this test before I worked at a predominantly black HS, and i had a moderate preference for European Americans)
- strong automatic preference for thin people relative to fat people (I knew I have this prejudice... I can't help it and I'm trying to change, but I have this fear of becoming fat)
- little or no automatic ethnic association with american or foreign

Like I said before, I've taken these before and we talked about them a lot in a class I took last semester called "psychology of prejudice." There are some problems with these tests...

Back