What's your desktop photo?

That's pretty crazy, Frozz :lol:

Here's my desktop.
Grraawwrr.jpg

Originally posted by whyte@May 7 2006, 10:20 PM
Aries, sad thing is i know your User name on this from IRO, Your hunter. lol. And why does everyone have vent.?
Ventrilo is the greatest invention ever. The end.

I hate Vent. Last few times I've tried to use it I've had like 30,000 latency and 10sec lag 'n felgercarb.
Then we switch straight over to Teamspeak and it's crystal clear and instant.
Had this on several different servers.

So yeah. Down to Vent(..!..) Up the TS!

Tasoli what an AWESOME image! Oh yes and Frosty...is that your car?????
My desktop is a photo my husband took of our his and hers mustangs....
Mine is an all black 1965 mustang convertible (with red pin stripes) and his is a cherry red 1966 mustang hard top with black pony interior. His is the muscle car....I'll try to post it later on..... :rolleyes:

Zee and Frozz I have that backround as well.. It is great... with trees and green. Theres even brown parts, PLUS words on it! It rocks.

Czi

That is a beautiful wallpaper Jaraeth! I seroiusly just stared at it, and let my mind wander for a good minute while looking at it. Probably one of my favorites!

Jaraeth's normal screenshot (180.2KB): This is what my screen looks like usually, at least as of now, when I am at home and able to sit at my computer. Top half: IRC to #herosjourney, bottom half, me updating my server and preparing to write more html code for various websites.

Note that that my IRC client/program is *not* mIRC, and that my screen is a Linux terminal... so please don't be scared to download the mIRC that is mentioned in Hero's Hall's IRC post/forum. mIRC looks much nicer, and is made for windows... <ponder> Here's a pic of mIRC (169.3KB), a bit modified though.

So, umm yeah... here's a pic of my home desktop (152.2KB).

<heads off to bed for the night>

~ Jaraeth

Back