What's your desktop photo?

deathmetal

Cadet
I'm currently just using a higher res version of this Neverwinter Nights 2 screenshot.

Daax, all you do is hit the print screen button which copies whatever is on your screen to the clipboard. Then go in a graphic editing program and paste it. Then you'll probably have to resize it so it's not too big and save as a .jpg. After that you need to upload to an image hosting site like photobucket, then link to the screenshot on here.

Javewa

Cadet
Left Desktop

Right Desktop uses the same background.
For XP I use an ancient version of Longhorn Transformation Pack (6.0) with Plex M6 theme and M5 Bliss 2 Background.

Pietoro

Cadet
*gasp* Is that guy holding Cait Sith the guy who is... well, Cait Sith??

Has he ever been shown before!? I just remember that it was all such a mystery who the 'man behind the puppet' was in FF7.

Karetyr

Cadet
I'm using a Windowblinds theme....but my desktop itself has nothing on it. No image, no icons, just a lot of blue.

Dyngo

Cadet
OMG HJ-Zee...

I see HerosBlade-icon on your picture... me wantssss

..ohyeah.. My background is just black.. with billions of icons on. So no point posting it

Clean?

nah.. If I do that, I will never find anything ever again

crisisfox

Cadet
My desktop shall bend your mind.
The apple thing is *seriously* freaking me out man!

I got to get that wallpaper, so I can play stuff like "It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshining day..." and twist my mind.

Azdel

Cadet
Originally posted by Thea Nightwind@Jun 28 2006, 08:43 PM
here's mine.. have no idea how to dake a photo of my desktop so maybe this linkworks.
I would suggest just saving the online image to a file. It will appear automaticaly when you post it, plus you've got a backup if you ever change wallpapers and then want to switch back.

BTW, it's good to see I'm not the only one looking forward to that game. :D

Top Bottom