What's your desktop photo?

I'm currently just using a higher res version of this Neverwinter Nights 2 screenshot.

Daax, all you do is hit the print screen button which copies whatever is on your screen to the clipboard. Then go in a graphic editing program and paste it. Then you'll probably have to resize it so it's not too big and save as a .jpg. After that you need to upload to an image hosting site like photobucket, then link to the screenshot on here.

Left Desktop

Right Desktop uses the same background.
For XP I use an ancient version of Longhorn Transformation Pack (6.0) with Plex M6 theme and M5 Bliss 2 Background.

Clipboard01.jpg

*gasp* Is that guy holding Cait Sith the guy who is... well, Cait Sith??

Has he ever been shown before!? I just remember that it was all such a mystery who the 'man behind the puppet' was in FF7.

OMG HJ-Zee...

I see HerosBlade-icon on your picture... me wantssss

..ohyeah.. My background is just black.. with billions of icons on. So no point posting it

Clean?

nah.. If I do that, I will never find anything ever again

My desktop shall bend your mind.

The apple thing is *seriously* freaking me out man!

I got to get that wallpaper, so I can play stuff like "It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshining day..." and twist my mind.

Originally posted by Thea Nightwind@Jun 28 2006, 08:43 PM
here's mine.. have no idea how to dake a photo of my desktop so maybe this linkworks.
I would suggest just saving the online image to a file. It will appear automaticaly when you post it, plus you've got a backup if you ever change wallpapers and then want to switch back.

BTW, it's good to see I'm not the only one looking forward to that game. :D

Back