what's your fave marshall quote?

MissingSark said:
Marshall: Mr. Bristow, will you marry me?
[post="1220760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol! i loved that one too since it's the latest one!

here's mine:
"Ain't no body getting by magic Marshall's invisible tracer!"

"Every few minutes I have to fight the urge to weep openly. I'm not really sure where that's coming from yet but I think that's healthy right?"

ooo i liked the one with "I'm Marshall Flinkman and I'm here to rescue you." hehe that was really cute of him :super:

if you noticed these were the ones the alias trading cards had. I'm sorry-i don't remember everything he says!

"There are are a lot of things I can't do. I mean-- smoke a cigarette, play basketball--oh, do a chin-up. I mean, there are always kids... laughing... at me..."

actually have a notebook full of Marshall quotes that I love. He is definitely the most quotable character on the show. These are just some of the one's I can remember. So I apologize if they're not correct.

"Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me."

"Sloane is here."

"They're supa swank."

"I've lost my keys... where are they?"

"If I give you the codes, you're gonna bust her out, aren't ya?" *pause* "Can I just say... 'love'."

"Hallo."

I can't think of anymore at the moment, but if I get my notebook, then I will come back and type them all because Marshall is the funniest man on the show!

I love the one he said to Sydney "Syd, Sloane is here." That was so funny. I also like when he meets Sark at SD-6 and says "Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me.'

Well, wow, all of my fav Marshall quotes (supa swank, Mind blowing, etc) have been posted already like 10 times each! But it was great to read over all of them and laugh my butt off at the funniest moments in Alias history! (y)

(To Irina) "So you're Sydney's mom? That's Cool!" (Season2)

(To jack) "Vaughn invited me to lunch." (The Orphan)

I really like this one (I think it's in the first season), I think it's sth like :
" I tell you :This hard drive is gold.... I mean, no, in fact it's carboxyd (...) but it's gonna be useful "
Does anybody remember the exact quote ?

In season three when Marshall walks up to Vaughn, Lauren and Syd and says,

"This is awkward"

LoL. That was great.

"Actually, based on what I could pick up from the infored cameras [Syd and Vaughn] placed, the perimeter defenses are way too strong, so you can't go in on the ground. And, uh, parachuting in, that's not an option because they've got these turrets, that would make that not a very fun day. And those dots, those are landmines. But what really makes this security system unique is its lethal response system. You trip the alarm, you buy the farm."

Marshall in After Six/Season 3

Marshall talking about jack: He'd glower for a bit and maybe blackmail or torture someone.....:idea:...you're a genious!
:lol: 🐟

When Marshall says his name is Jack Bristow

and of course "Vaughn asked me to lunch!"

Honourable mention: When Marshall is talking to Weiss and does the "HEY!!!!!!!!"

Back