Votes: 0 0.0%
  • racing (NASCAR, F-1, etc)

• football

• others

• Total voters
NASCAR Racing would be my sport of choice. :smiley: But who around here can't tell that by now? hehe ^_^

I also like baseball, hockey, football and basketball. Even though I don't follow those sports as closely as I do racing, I still like them. And even though I now live in NC and like our football teams here, I used to live in Ohio and I still do cheer for the Ohio State Buckeyes. :smiley:

Hmm, hockey (mainly ice, even though i can't play), and basically all the others that are mentioned, :lol: and rockclimbling!!

Flames24 said:
And even though I now live in NC and like our football teams here, I used to live in Ohio and I still do cheer for the Ohio State Buckeyes. :smiley:
*covers ears and runs* ELYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OSU is the best!!

ALIAS_RULES said:
Do you watch hockey? Hockey needs more votes lol.
Hockey is ok to watch...but above it, I have to admit I love baseball (the Orioles rock!) and soccer (*faints* The men's USA team is my absolute weakness...*sigh*) And dance dance dance!

btvaughn said:
Flames24 said:
And even though I now live in NC and like our football teams here, I used to live in Ohio and I still do cheer for the Ohio State Buckeyes. :smiley:
*covers ears and runs* ELYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OSU is the best!!
YAY for cheering and living in Ohio! Whoo fricking hoo!

I nearly voted for football, but I realised and went with other. My other Soccer as you call it. :D

OMG how could hockey be losing ahhh!!! Come ON PEOPLE HOCKEY IS THE GREATEST SPORT ON EARTH GO HOCKEY GO!!!! Where are all the Canadians and US fans lol.

btvaughn said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
Do you watch hockey? Hockey needs more votes lol.
Hockey is ok to watch...but above it, I have to admit I love baseball (the Orioles rock!) and soccer (*faints* The men's USA team is my absolute weakness...*sigh*) And dance dance dance!
Hockey is awesome i love watching playoff hockey especially. A game is so important and the intensity is really high. Oh and the Blue Jays ROCK, lol. They are close to Boston for the wild card, but lost in 12 innings oh well. but Hockey is fun to play and watch. I like almost every sport.

Back