Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OPERA

• INSTRUMENTAL

• OTHER

• Total voters
You should have had 'punk' and 'metal' listed too. It'd be more popular.

I listen to rock, punk, emo, punk/rock, pop/punk, goth metal, death metal, acid rock....and others.

Existentialist said:
Rock... mostly alternative.
[post="253559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's me too. I love alternative rock like Death Cab, Howie Day (that's a little pop too, but I would call it Alt.), etc. I also like rock like Fall Out Boy which is a pop/rock mix. However, dance music has a place in my music library as well.

Oh gosh I have no idea. My music prefernces go all over the place. Like right now I'm listening to the Black eyed Peas and a few days a was listening to Spice girls (little blast from the past :D ). I like AC/DC, Gwen Stefani/No Doubt, The Killers, Sum 41, Avril Lavigne, Simple Paln, Blink 182, Green Day, Billy Talent, Good Charolotte, Kelly Clarkson,and like tons more. I don't know, I don't exactly classify myself :P lol.

~Andrea :angelic:

I voted rock. I prefer the golden era of alternative rock of the 80's/90's like early U2,Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Depeche Mode, & The Cure to name a few although I like some of the new stuff like Coldplay,Audioslave,Foo Fighters, and The Killers.

Rock! I think thats basically the taste now a days. I LOVE the Stones and Steve Miller, classic rock like that. Alternative is really good too, along with punk. But I'm also really into folk music, like Matt Nathanson, Johnny Lang, Damien Rice. I don't get why they call it folk though, it makes it sound like stupid country knock off music. Which it definitly isn't!

Back