Whats your fave

what is your favorite Irina line?

• 1) I need you to understand I was 18 when the KGB recruted me (her to syd the whole explanation)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) You look just like him(her to vaughn)

• 3) For the past 20 years(her to jack, the whole thing)

• 4) Play with me instead (her to karpechec, how ever you spell it)

• 5) Other

• 6) Every thing she says

• Total voters
Nice poll. I voted other. Here's my favs:

"Truth takes time"
"I've given you a gift... and all you get from me... is one."
"Whatever happens, there's something I need you to know... Sydney I love you"
"You may need to think of yourself as an honorable husband, a father figure. But I don't. I will never see that man in you."
"Never talk to me about your love for Sydney again."

God I love her :love:

How about "I like games. Play with me." It's so deadly, and so Irina.
;)

yes that line is very irina! i went with everything she has ever said, because she has the best lines, in every episode she has a great line that is always making you think.

Everything. :D All of those that Manu mentioned are great. Plus this one: "We should get to bed" :blink: *dies*

From Counteragent when Vaughn visits Irina in her cell after he is cured.

IRINA: The problem, Mr. Vaughn, is that to the one person who matters, you haven't said anything.
VAUGHN: Listen, this may not mean anything to you. This may not be something you can understand or appreciate, but we have rules. Very clear and important rules that govern the relationship between a handler and his asset.
IRINA: And between a man and a woman?

Ah I loved that part. Its what made Vaughn finnally admit to himself how he felt about Syd. :P :love:

^_^ -VL

i know that was a great scene!!i was cheering because it was like mother playing matchmaker to her distant child and son of the man she murdered!lol

i like everthing she says but i chose play with me insteda. i dont know why.. it just struck me as my fav.

SO many of the lines in this show...especially from Irina...that are just wonderful! But I think my top choice has to be this:

IRINA: I know what you did for me. Proving Sydney's father betrayed her in Madagascar. I would have been executed for that. Thank you.

VAUGHN: I didn't do it for you.

(Irina gets up and walks to the glass. Vaughn looks down, avoiding eye contact.)

IRINA: While that might be true, I owe you my life.

Back