Whats your fave

what is your favorite Irina line?

• 1) I need you to understand I was 18 when the KGB recruted me (her to syd the whole explanation)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) You look just like him(her to vaughn)

• 3) For the past 20 years(her to jack, the whole thing)

• 4) Play with me instead (her to karpechec, how ever you spell it)

• 5) Other

• 6) Every thing she says

• Total voters
yeah i voted the play with me instead but everything she says is great, i watched a bit of this movie the other day and lenas in it and shes a hooker shes really funny in it, she gets crazy roles like chocolat for example lol.

i liked the whole scene when vaughn went to see her and she says "sydney? interesting"
and then "and between a man and a woman?"
and in the plane to syd "You're so willingly to take risks for your country, why not for you own happines?"
that was really good.

I don't have a fave quote, but my all time favorite Alias moment was the Syd/mom hug when the guards pulled them apart. So powerful! Also, I know it's not a Irina line, but i love the part when she says tell me who you're working for and syd says "or what? Im grounded?"

Well, I pretty much drool over every word that comes out of her mouth...and all the things she says in her expressions without even having to speak. ^_^ But I guess if I could only watch one Irina scene, it would be the scenes from "Cipher" where she and Syd talk about the Thanksgiving play. In particular, the scene where Sydney tells her mother that she was a turkey, and Irina says "Thank you" with all those tears in her eyes....wow. *shiver* That was such a powerful moment. That was the point where I decided Irina just HAD to love Sydney. :angelic:

:redhair: "U NO ME.. I LOVE GAMES" :redhair:
JESS
and i love how her and jack r drinkin and THE TOASTER storie comes up
hahaha hehehhe
lol :angelic: = :woot:

Everything she says obviously ;)

and i'm with Jess concerning the "u know me.I love games"

i think we both are completely obsessed with this ep lol

My favourite line or rather exchange involving Irina is from the family dayout in passage part one:

Irina:"Agent Vaughn has trouble sleeping when you're in the field."
Syd:"I doubt he told you that"
Irina:"He didn't have to tell me i could see it is his eyes. And i see it in yours."
Syd:"Agent Vaughn is my collegue"
Irina:"You're so willing to take risks for your country, why aren't you willing to do the same for your own happiness?"
Jack:"I hardly think that you've earned the right to give anyone relationship advice"
Irina:"Jack, Sydney is smart and she's strong but she's not happy."
Syd:"Ok....."
Jack"and after a 20 year abscence you've gleaned that from a cumulative half hour you've spent in her presence!?"
Irina:"I knew it the moment i saw her. I'm her mother!"

yep she's the coolest in alias, no questions asked!!! cuz she's so smart and brilliant and cool and beautiful and everything she says is so smart AND AND A-N-D: she was the one who made vaughn admit his love for syd, AND she was the one who said to syd that "agent vaughn has trouble sleeping, now that you're in the field", AND she was the one who said to vaughn that "but the problem, mr.vaughn, is that to the one person it matters, you haven't said anything" AND she loves both sydney and jack and sydney loves her back, that's obvoius, and deep deep down jack loves her too! so i don't have to say more than this, the people who don't get the fact that irina rocks should not be watching alias!!!
lena vi älskar dig!!! :woot:
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

I voted for ALL the things that Irina said but hands down my favourite quote is:

My love for you, for your father was not a contrivance.

:smiley:

I voted everything! Of course, it's all in her delivery of her lines, and seriously, Lena Olin MADE the part of Irina. I just love the one scene in the helicopter, I thinks it's the ep where they let Irina out of the cell to go to see Cuvee, she and Jack are having such a petty convo, and Syd has to be all "Mom, stop baiting him, Dad, stop being such an easy target." The look Irina's face is sooo great!

one part that i LOVE is in TP2 when she does her proud mother-look!!! :woot:
when jack's contact says something like: wait a minute (looking at sydney)...is she yours?
and then jack nods or something but the look on irina's face is worth gold!!! check that one everyone!!! :woot:

everything she says! - i seriously think she is one of the most brilliant caracters ever created in the history of television shows

my favs are
stop being as stuborn as i am
dont ever talk about your love for sydney (to sloane)
when she says to jack that they still might be married PRICELESS!!!
when she says how much she loves syd!!! :love:
i :love: spy mommy

EVERYTHING!!!

Irina's a great character...

mysterious
intriguing
everything...
love her lines, facial expressions..
and most especially the EYES..
it says everything..eventhough she's not saying a word..
(y)

Back