Whats your fave

what is your favorite Irina line?

• 1) I need you to understand I was 18 when the KGB recruted me (her to syd the whole explanation)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) You look just like him(her to vaughn)

• 3) For the past 20 years(her to jack, the whole thing)

• 4) Play with me instead (her to karpechec, how ever you spell it)

• 5) Other

• 6) Every thing she says

• Total voters
I voted - Every thing she says!!! I like she very much... She is the best
I want her back [I right now watch those series with she, but how I now, that later she won't be in Alias, that is sad information (n) . ]
Have you seen this?
wanted.jpg

I have seen more some ways how peoples have showed this information :smiley:

nata, that picture is great!!! :clap: it's awesome!!!!! big applause!!! is the silhouette from the ice hockey rink scene? i think so, but correct me if i'm wrong! :smiley:

I voted for her whole explanation to Syd becasue when she says "I was a fool to think any ideaology could come before my daughter" I tear up and am ready to forgive her for betraying Jack and killing all those people and stealing the Rambaldi book. Then Syd and Irina hug and I bawl some more and those dumb guards make them saparate.

Huh, I just found out I did post in this thread before! :lol: Well, I never gave an explanation why. Well, I love everything Irina says, everything. But my favorite quote of hers would hafta be the one where she explains everything to Syd on the rooftop in The Abduction.

When Irina first came onto Alias, I wasn't so sure about what this character would be like. And as time went by, I grew to love this character and never knew why. There was something about her. Something that made her so, so likeable I guess you could say. It was probably because of my age but now that I'm a little older, and now that I think about it, I would have to agree with Kris (kriz-te). Lena Olin clearly did make Irina Derevko Irina Derevko. The writers made fabulous things come out of Irina's mouth but the way that lena presented it, it was just marvelous. She could say so little yet it could mean so much, with our without looking at her facial expressions (even though that was a huge part of it also including on the way she said it), and everything she said made sense. All the advice was worthy and just some of the things she said were so meaningful - and she kicked ass. :lol: But this is why I love this character so much. This is why Lena Olin is irreplaceable. It's because when you piece this actress and this written character together and make it alive, the outcome is marvelous. This is why I love season 2 so much, and this is why it will forever remain my favorite season - ever.

Btw, Nata, that poster is great!!

Everything she says. There's always some hidden message behind her words, or that's the feeling I get anyway.

alias8000 said:
*sigh* I know. You know they're trying again? They're still accepting money!
[post="1035304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what do you mean trying again? I just went to the site and it looks like it's been taken down. either that, or their domain name registration expired.. hmm I will have to ask about that.

*IriS* said:
what do you mean trying again? I just went to the site and it looks like it's been taken down. either that, or their domain name registration expired.. hmm I will have to ask about that.
[post="1037522"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blink: i just tired. last time i checked it was working.

Everything that comes out of the woman's mouth is like a breath of fresh air. I just worship her (please, don't take that too literally...)

csi_spy said:
Everything that comes out of the woman's mouth is like a breath of fresh air. I just worship her (please, don't take that too literally...)
[post="1055634"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

DITTO.
oh no need to take it literally, i know what you mean cause i'm in the same place and feel the same. just as everyone else here i guess. :D she's the best.

QUOTE(csi_spy @ Nov 6 2004, 04:03 AM)
pii_lena4ever said:
DITTO.
oh no need to take it literally, i know what you mean cause i'm in the same place and feel the same. just as everyone else here i guess.  :D she's the best.
[post="1066484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just can say Ditto!!!! ^_^ :P

Back