Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Rookie

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
With the start of baseball season, I have baseball on the mind. I love baseball movies! It's hard for me to choose between A League of Their Own and The Bad News Bears as my favorite, but since Bad News Bears was my favorite when I was really little, I'll give it the vote.

I voted for "Major League" because, c'mon, it's "Major League". It's the "Caddyshack" of baseball, a classic. But another movie you should have on the list is "61*". It's the story of Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris' chase of Babe Ruth's record of 60 home runs in a single season in the summer of 1961. It was written by Hank Steinberg and directed by Billy Crystal. If you are a true baseball fan, and you haven't seen this movie, do yourself the big favor and rent it or even buy it. It is worth it. 61* is just a fantastic movie.

regina_alias

Alias Addict
the sandlot isn't only the best baseball movie...it's up there on my list of best movies ever. there's something about it that i just can't get enough of.

as a matter of fact, it was on cable last night :D

hotpot

The Bubbly
League of Their Own - Oh sibling rivalry, plus I like that time period...

*cowers* I haven't seen the Sandlot.

iheartalias

The Holinator
[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='Mar 31 2004, 01:02 AM'][quote name='hotpot' date='Mar 30 2004, 10:44 PM'] I will see it! Obviously, I missing out on something! ^_^[/quote]
Only one of the greatest baseball movies EVER!!! [/quote]
hahaha, clearly... :LOL:

Top Bottom