What's your favorite baseball team?

Eh, I don't follow baseball all that much. If there happens to be a game on I might watch it if I am just sitting around or something. I guess my favorite team would be the Brewers, since I live in Milwaukee.

Originally posted by deathmetal@Apr 6 2006, 06:16 AM
Eh, I don't follow baseball all that much. If there happens to be a game on I might watch it if I am just sitting around or something. I guess my favorite team would be the Brewers, since I live in Milwaukee.
Good team, the Brewers are 3-0 right now. The only 3-0 team in the MLB haha! Everyone else has lost one except I think a team in the AL East is 2-0. I forgot who it was though :(

i really enjoyed baseball when i was little kid, but i haven't watched but one series of games since the strike in 94. and that was the year that the sox beat the yankees in the division playoffs, and that was only b/c my friends wouldn't change the channel. baseball is too long, overpaid, and over-drugged.

at one time i was a braves fan. guess i still am if you count disgruntled fans.

The Red Sox because I hate the Yankees and Steinbrenner, but I don't watch all that often anymore, because I also am fed up with the league, the players, the drugs, and all the bs and drama.

Originally posted by Diem@Apr 7 2006, 02:15 PM
The Red Sox because I hate the Yankees and Steinbrenner, but I don't watch all that often anymore, because I also am fed up with the league, the players, the drugs, and all the bs and drama.
I do hate the Yankees as well, but I have to say I dislike the Red Sox almost just as much. They are full of band wagons over here in Idaho.

I'm a Yankee fan! My wife is a Red sox fan and she has corrupted my 5 year old and 8 year old! Darn little kid attached to mommy thing! LOL

Yankees appear to be making us guess about them this year once more...two wins by 20 plus runs, 4 losses ...

Originally posted by Gron@Apr 10 2006, 08:34 PM
I'm a Yankee fan! My wife is a Red sox fan and she has corrupted my 5 year old and 8 year old! Darn little kid attached to mommy thing! LOL

Yankees appear to be making us guess about them this year once more...two wins by 20 plus runs, 4 losses ...
1996, 2000...

I hate the Yankees.

Back