Whats your favorite car?

My husband would like an Acura NSX or that cute over-powered Honda convertible--I'd get him one if I were rich. I also think the Beamer (BMW) convertible is cute, but my husband says it looks too much like a midlife crisis car--but doesn't any convertible?
:lol:

well i really love the shelby fromt he late 60's :woot: .. the classics are my dreams.. man alot of you have great taste here!

verdantheart said:
I also think the Beamer (BMW) convertible is cute, but my husband says it looks too much like a midlife crisis car--but doesn't any convertible?
:lol:
:D just like I think PT Crusiers are retro, in a soccer-mom sorta way....

new cars or old cars?

i really like classics, i like the pt (modeled after the woody) i like the tbirds and the prowlers and nay car pretty much that costs at least 100,000

quietgirl27012 said:
We have the exact one from the bond movie Goldeneye...it's so badass I love it!

I LOVE BMW X8's, Denali's, The new Expeditions, Lexxus RX300's...I could go on for a while so I'll stop...

and I hate VW's! grr...sorry to anyone who likes them...they just bug me, i hate watching them drive! ehh!

i like nancy drew's mustang...its also my dream car :D

i really like lexus's...especially in like this powder blue color...but for now my 97 buick skylark will have to do...

Back